Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?
This dress/top/whatever has a ‘synched’ waist

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can’t understand it - the house appears to be a business venture so it should be a full time job for her (or someone talented) to furnish/style it so it’s ready to start giving a return on investment. Instead they’re pushing the same 3 things up into corners to put on Instagram stories…? It’s clear they’ve run out of money which is just insane, this productions/spaces business is doomed to fail from the off.

Reactions: 14
I just can’t understand it - the house appears to be a business venture so it should be a full time job for her (or someone talented) to furnish/style it so it’s ready to start giving a return on investment. Instead they’re pushing the same 3 things up into corners to put on Instagram stories…? It’s clear they’ve run out of money which is just insane, this productions/spaces business is doomed to fail from the off.
And now she’s trying to create some sort of tacky boudoir for the bedroom, surely if you are booking an industrial style property for a shoot that bedroom would put you off as it wouldn’t fit with the style and would make one room unusable.

Reactions: 8
All she gives a tit about is John getting her something for their anniversary. Very sad. Ponce.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And now she’s trying to create some sort of tacky boudoir for the bedroom, surely if you are booking an industrial style property for a shoot that bedroom would put you off as it wouldn’t fit with the style and would make one room unusable.
She’d be better off giving it to a St Martins student to create some sort of brutalist bachelor coke den than this.

Tbh she’d have been best off buying a few cottages and living her best home bargains hun life doing them up as holiday lets, there is no way she’ll even be making her (small - imagine they’re well under 50% LTV) mortgage payments with monetising the hellhole as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well what a pathetic useless post .. think they just want us to know They’re at the Connaught on a secret mission FFS.
but which TiT is if that uses the quote “eye Fukkin” on here .. I think Yawna wants you to be her Fwend 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well what a pathetic useless post .. think they just want us to know They’re at the Connaught on a secret mission FFS.
but which TiT is if that uses the quote “eye Fukkin” on here .. I think Yawna wants you to be her Fwend 😂
I’m getting Frank Laslett from Footballers Wives vibes here from John…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so crude. Putting that on the gram. More luxe by the day.

Reactions: 4
Let me guess the anniversary gifts. Something from Hermés, a stay at Soho farmhouse and something awful for the bunker.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But TITS, it’s been a while since we’ve had a truly obnoxious brag fest! ( not including the demonic car park house)
She must be absolutely foaming at the mouth. Remember what I said about the “hedonic treadmill”.

I’m expecting top grade gurning & “I don’t deserve this”

( some monster outfit / Dior bag / Chanel/ Hermes/ jewellery)

Reactions: 16
I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?
‘It looks really spenny…’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yuck yuck yuck. She’s so distasteful, her whole page is just ‘gifts’, giveaways and now that ugly bunker and pink monstrosity.
Such a snooze fest.

Reactions: 17
How about the return of the knuckle-duster double rock ring that she broke months ago? It was sent to be repaired but we've not seen it since. It's either been sold to fund the bunker or else it's being re-designed to it's previous magnificence :LOL: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah she seems to have moved on from having a Chanel in every colour and shape... is she aiming to match Lydia Millen's bag collection?
She said all her bags were in storage but more likely they've been sold to fund bunker trinkets 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How about the return of the knuckle-duster double rock ring that she broke months ago? It was sent to be repaired but we've not seen it since. It's either been sold to fund the bunker or else it's being re-designed to it's previous magnificence :LOL: :rolleyes:
What happened to that square green stoned ring too ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.