Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they announce going to hospital with jammies and crap food, before they go she‘s bleeping herself in the mirror because going to hospital what you look like is a priority, then they are back home 3 hours later after slave mum has cleaned the Horsham heights 2 bed flat

Can’t make it up, oh of course she can the saddo 😂
bleeping herself in the mirror 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only she would use a hospital trip as an excuse to post the same 2 shots of her house again.
i preferred when she didn’t post anything

Reactions: 4
Yeah you’re supposed to be able to get the same services on a weekend as you are through the week - but that’s NHS. I have private medical insurance and I was unable to get a weekend appointment for my recent consults and operation at a private hospital.
I recently had an op on a Saturday under private and discharged Sunday. Also had an MRI on a Saturday.

Reactions: 1
Every CT scan I’ve ever had in post cancer care has been booked for a Sunday, consultant appts tend to be Thursdays as it’s their non surgical day, ultrasounds are always random. If you’ve got cancer the NHS is >>>>, I’ve been told by every private GP/consultant I’ve spoken to not to move my aftercare over as the level of multidisciplinary expertise within the NHS just doesn’t exist elsewhere. But I’m young, maybe for older ppl or more “standard” cancers the advice would differ.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No one else think it’s weird her mother comes in to change her bed?
Just don't believe a word she says, but what IS she earning money from? The odd teeth whitening, hair supplement, superdry ad... I don't get it.

Eta: there has to be more too it... Esp since in the style dropped her, no more all expenses trips paid by them etc etc.

Reactions: 11
She has such a smirk on her face. If my partner of however many years had a hospital appointment for something as serious as she is making out I wouldn’t be on my phone, I wouldn’t be smiling like the Cheshire Cat and I most certainly wouldn’t be sticking a bleeping anorak on with my Chanel handbag. I’d be too stressed to care about how I looked or how many designer items I could pile on me like a game of Buckaroo!!

She is bleeping loving all the attention Johns ‘illness’ is bringing her and that’s a disgusting trait to have.

Reactions: 17

Old frisbys court case is over. Wonder if our Lorna will congratulate him?

Reactions: 6
No chance. She saw it as easy money… they dumped her I’m. Retain of it. She never wore her ‘collection’ and constantly did links to other brands with ‘similar’ items of clothing that were better quality (hardly difficult! ;)

Hey do you think Lorna jumped ship knowing this was kicking off?

Reactions: 8
No chance. She saw it as easy money… they dumped her I’m. Retain of it. She never wore her ‘collection’ and constantly did links to other brands with ‘similar’ items of clothing that were better quality (hardly difficult! ;)
Yeah you’re right, I just got wondering given frisbees post. Well, we wait with bated breath to see all the new things she had planned! It’s nearly March already and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING so far.

I can’t wait to see the new house 😬😬😬😬

The fact they aren’t getting rid of the flat is fortunate isn’t it.

Reactions: 12
She keeps saying her new home has an ' outside in' feel. One can't help wondering is it a tent or a mobile home ? Imagine her an OP living it up as if there in Nuts in May

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She keeps saying her new home has an ' outside in' feel. One can't help wondering is it a tent or a mobile home ? Imagine her an OP living it up as if there in Nuts in May
Maybe their moving into a carport? Inside outside feel?
---
I hope John isn't seriously ill. Maybe gout. There is a history of heart disease though so who knows. As much as he is a total duck spring....I wish him a speedy recovery....however loona needs a lobotomy. Laters tits.... Happy shrove Tuesday 🙏🙏🙏 ohmmmm. 😁
---
---
I hope John isn't seriously ill. Maybe gout. There is a history of heart disease though so who knows. As much as he is a total duck spring....I wish him a speedy recovery....however loona needs a lobotomy. Laters tits.... Happy shrove Tuesday 🙏🙏🙏 ohmmmm. 😁
*dick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---
---

*dick
🦆 spring is funnier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They didn’t send that and say “ get well soon” then?!

Wonder how long she will play the “ unwell John” card… long enough to justify them not moving?

Truth is, they’ll be on holiday. It will all be a giant crock of shite. Standard Lorna.

Reactions: 9
They didn’t send that and say “ get well soon” then?!

Wonder how long she will play the “ unwell John” card… long enough to justify them not moving?

Truth is, they’ll be on holiday. It will all be a giant crock of shite. Standard Lorna.
The lads who sent it are all part of the same management so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’d been put up to it to make her story more believable. Also pretty sad that they’re the only ones to send well wishes. You know that had he received flowers or cards from anyone else that she’d have plastered it all over her stories.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.