Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lads who sent it are all part of the same management so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’d been put up to it to make her story more believable. Also pretty sad that they’re the only ones to send well wishes. You know that had he received flowers or cards from anyone else that she’d have plastered it all over her stories.
Be prepared for a post tomorrow stating a deluge of get well cards and gifts ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here.
I do truly hope john is ok, I would never wish any harm on anyone.
I’ve been following LL since lockdown when she was doing her skincare product reviews and tutorials. Never bought any of her “collections” with ITS as always found the quality with ITS clothes was shocking and her stuff always looked flouncy and like the material would be cheap.
It is true through, she has no content anymore? We see the odd day out with a tit tonne of vino involved and some nice scran. I’m really struggling to find her interesting anymore; I’ve also noted that people have said about the giveaways always going to private accounts - wtf is that all about? It’s ALWAYS a private account, I don’t think I’ve seen one that isn’t, suspect.

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here.
I do truly hope john is ok, I would never wish any harm on anyone.
I’ve been following LL since lockdown when she was doing her skincare product reviews and tutorials. Never bought any of her “collections” with ITS as always found the quality with ITS clothes was shocking and her stuff always looked flouncy and like the material would be cheap.
It is true through, she has no content anymore? We see the odd day out with a tit tonne of vino involved and some nice scran. I’m really struggling to find her interesting anymore; I’ve also noted that people have said about the giveaways always going to private accounts - wtf is that all about? It’s ALWAYS a private account, I don’t think I’ve seen one that isn’t, suspect.
Welcome lurker! Yes, you’re right. There is no content and if she does post it’s repeated stuff that she’s posted before.

And yes, regarding the giveaways. Always private accounts, these accounts never mention or post receiving the prize. ( I think one girl did once) but since then it’s the same handbag every year that no one ever receives. She’s the biggest con ever. Even more so when you see her unfiltered face!!!

But of course, no one wishes illness on Mr Pig. Trouble is because Lorna has lied so much about so much stuff that never happens ( or happened) it’s a bit cry wolf, or cry pig in this case.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs a deal with Trivago or idk … Saga holidays instead of all this beauty stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They look the same colour to me .
Well that’s what I thought but she said in the video that she’s wearing one colour on the top and another on the bottom?! Unless she means a bottom layer and a top layer? I’ve had a Thursday glass of wine again 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought I’d just Bob on to say I think the lipstick application on the top lip is vurry wonky for someone that just sits looking in the mirror and applying make up all day . Where have her facial features gone ? Her face looks flat and expressionless , what’s with the Fukkin hair band is it hiding something FoK can’t fix ?
Her makeup is clown like and a joke

Reactions: 6
Thought I’d just Bob on to say I think the lipstick application on the top lip is vurry wonky for someone that just sits looking in the mirror and applying make up all day . Where have her facial features gone ? Her face looks flat and expressionless , what’s with the Fukkin hair band is it hiding something FoK can’t fix ?
Maybe stitches???? Final got that face lift, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah what’s with the nasty hair band? It’s almost as annoying as those clips she used to put in like she was backstage at the Prada show waiting for her makeup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.