Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent the whole time looking in the mirror!!! Ismail was a laugh 😂😂😂 Lorna show your hair, beautiful eyes lol!!! Maybe John trying to get the engagement up!!!

Total ship show!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She spent the whole time looking in the mirror!!! Ismail was a laugh 😂😂😂 Lorna show your hair, beautiful eyes lol!!! Maybe John trying to get the engagement up!!!

Total ship show!!
I did wonder who was on block control as Ismail was clearly loaded on crack.

356 viewers by the end. Riproaring engagement from a fold of 1.4 million. That’s 0.02% engagement for anyone interested.

Probably why Filet are always flogging old stock on Brand Alley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Total ship show!!
Yawna looked bored shitless !!! Uninterested , kept checking herself , wonder how much she got paid for that? Ol filets hair looks like straw .. men don’t just lose their hair at the front hairline I’ve got a few uncles with that hole in the head monk look at their crown and my grandad had a comb over . They talked contradictory shite Yawna said about hair types . FOK said there was only so many types of hair thin, thick, curly etc then went on about different times of year when you should use different products for how your hair is ???? Well if it was curly last month it’s still curly this month ?? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really does have to always make everything about her doesn’t she? “I had the most amazing mother in law”, not “John had the most amazing mother”.

Also, has John borrowed one of Loony’s blazers? Is that where they all go?

I do hope he’s doing alright by the way. The big C and burying his mum - that’s bleeping rough.

611BDF9C-D3F4-4FE6-9CB2-EA176DBB57E7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Such a weird thing to post anyway about a funeral. Such a personal thing. Don’t post a happy photo about eating food?

Reactions: 7
She really does have to always make everything about her doesn’t she? “I had the most amazing mother in law”, not “John had the most amazing mother”.

Also, has John borrowed one of Loony’s blazers? Is that where they all go?

I do hope he’s doing alright by the way. The big C and burying his mum - that’s bleeping rough.

View attachment 2017011
Why are they both in t shirts and him in jeans .. when they’ve been to a funeral ? Plus Why is she ok with being at Chiltern Firehouse didn’t her and Nicole have to there in a hurry one night when they were supposed to be staying for the weekend ?

Reactions: 6
That’s not really a “ I’ve just been to my mums funeral” kind of picture. Why does she need a picture of herself In such circumstances?

Reactions: 15
People don’t always wear black to a funeral…

It was my dads funeral 2 days ago, I wore a hot pink blazer with pink feather cuffs. I was even thinking of wearing ripped jeans, my dad loved them! My dad liked colour and wasn’t a black clothing type of person. That said he wouldn’t be offended whatever people choose to wear!

We wanted it to be a celebration rather than sad and sombre X

Why are they both in t shirts and him in jeans .. when they’ve been to a funeral ? Plus Why is she ok with being at Chiltern Firehouse didn’t her and Nicole have to there in a hurry one night when they were supposed to be staying for the weekend ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
By dragging him round the shops ? anyone else think they’re not really there now ? She never announces where they are in real time .
Making him feel so loved she’s dragging him around the shops so he can buy her overpriced tit

I don‘t believe this for a second, he can’t eat feeling like rubbish I expect, desperate for treatment and waiting. So yeah lets go shopping - not happening

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And if it is happening then she’s more selfish and self centred than Even we imagined!!!
Making him feel so loved she’s dragging him around the shops so he can buy her overpriced tit

I don‘t believe this for a second, he can’t eat feeling like rubbish I expect, desperate for treatment and waiting. So yeah lets go shopping - not happening

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.