Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NGL I’m so bored of her

Cotswolds House move
Dinner with the Luxes
Various meet ups with Nicole
Move to London
Move to Paris
New colleckshun involving her idiot followers in some way

NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN

Reactions: 13
well I think we can safely say she has hardly anything to sell so we’re getting a load of bollocks posted on stories with giveaways to keep her engagement up. I bet she has priced herself out of her market, brands could get better for the ££ if they went with say Victoria who has a similar following (I’m not a fan of her’s she just as dubious but least has a team to help polish the content)

If John is that ill, and that is a big if, you would get someone in to support your business, lets face it she’s just a online sales person who relies on Insta for income

Quite frankly she is clueless, out of her depth and lazy, nothing new 😂

Reactions: 14
Is it usual to be admitted on a Sunday in England?
Yeah you’re supposed to be able to get the same services on a weekend as you are through the week - but that’s NHS. I have private medical insurance and I was unable to get a weekend appointment for my recent consults and operation at a private hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who the hell wears a bleeping dior anorak and Chanel bag to a hospital appointment?

she really is tragic, having an identity crisis. Can’t even go out without having to cover herself in labels in an attempt to look ‘luxe’

C6310639-469D-469A-8ABD-FA9DF5235FE8.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Who takes a picture of themselves before they take someone they love off to the hospital?
She really is a self-absorbed prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah you’re supposed to be able to get the same services on a weekend as you are through the week - but that’s NHS. I have private medical insurance and I was unable to get a weekend appointment for my recent consults and operation at a private hospital.
Yeh speaking from experience with a family member that’s right, they’ve had NHS hospital appointments on a Sunday. I would hope they are private though considering the amount she drops on shoes and handbags!

Reactions: 8
Still can’t get over how bad the extensions are. Why has her hairdresser not cut layers into them to blend them?

1FBBA8C5-4F25-49E4-A33A-FE7F7D924F22.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If he's no longer at HSBC I can't see these idiots continuing paying for private healthcare.

Obvs if he's unwell hope he's ok, surprised he's being seen so quickly if it's NHS though but then he's old so....

Reactions: 4
Tits it all fake. He’s probably going in for an ingrown hair / toe nail / kidney stone. If it was serious and she cared there’s no way she’d be on insta selling teeth whitening powder!! Plus she was wearing that jumper and hair band last week. That’s not unusual for normal people but for her that’s a pre-record. Don’t be fooled by her saying johns not well. He might not be but it’s obviously not serious.

Reactions: 12
I guess regardless of whether it's serious or not, she's inviting sympathy from the fawnas and enjoying the attention, which is bad :(

Reactions: 11
So they announce going to hospital with jammies and crap food, before they go she‘s bleeping herself in the mirror because going to hospital what you look like is a priority, then they are back home 3 hours later after slave mum has cleaned the Horsham heights 2 bed flat

Can’t make it up, oh of course she can the saddo 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.