Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole house moving thing is so weird - in December she talked about a possible move before Christmas and now it's the middle of February and they are still at the flat and no moving date in sight?

Reactions: 14
That whole house moving thing is so weird - in December she talked about a possible move before Christmas and now it's the middle of February and they are still at the flat and no moving date in sight?
Will it be that they don't end up moving because of him being too ill..? If he needs to be in a hospital, does she wanna be living in a big house, in a rural area, by herself with no friends around, driving to visit him every day... not sure what their nearest town/hospital would be in their new location.

Reactions: 12
Will it be that they don't end up moving because of him being too ill..? If he needs to be in a hospital, does she wanna be living in a big house, in a rural area, by herself with no friends around, driving to visit him every day... not sure what their nearest town/hospital would be in their new location.
Thing is though, we know she’s made the whole thing up. They said they were looking in November (correct me if I’m wrong) and she was hoping to be in before Christmas. If she really was buying a new home, she’d be well aware that it would take around 5 months to complete after agreement.

Even if I’m completely wrong and the purchase is somehow going through really quickly, how could she have time to still be deliberating if it was close enough to completion at Christmas for her to be thinking about putting a tree up there?! We’re almost two months on from then.

It was all a lie to up her engagement and now she can’t dig herself out.

Reactions: 15
Thing is though, we know she’s made the whole thing up. They said they were looking in November (correct me if I’m wrong) and she was hoping to be in before Christmas. If she really was buying a new home, she’d be well aware that it would take around 5 months to complete after agreement.

Even if I’m completely wrong and the purchase is somehow going through really quickly, how could she have time to still be deliberating if it was close enough to completion at Christmas for her to be thinking about putting a tree up there?! We’re almost two months on from then.

It was all a lie to up her engagement and now she can’t dig herself out.

She will say they pulled out due to his illness maybe

Reactions: 10
I really do hope he’s not seriously ill - wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Actually, maybe my cheating ex but that’s another story.

What I can’t understand is if he’s not yet ready to talk about it, why the duck is she telling 1.4 million strangers on the internet? She didn’t need to - she could have just said there was a private issue or even not said anything at all (I don’t think anyone would have noticed her absence tbh). If he really is ill then that’s seriously crappy of her.

View attachment 1963174
And again she's used this most unflattering pic of the OMR to trickle through very few details about his illness. This pic actually makes him look 20 yrs older than his actual age. Unkind of Loona!

Reactions: 9
This pisses me off so much when people hint at an illness on social media but then don’t say what is wrong. Just tell all or keep your mouth shut!

Reactions: 22
Not to defend her, but it does take a few weeks to get a definite diagnosis for very bad stuff. God forbid.

People tend to get sick right after their retirement, it's relatively common.

Screenshot_20230216_135206_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230216_135224_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If she isn't moving she is seriously THE biggest liar 🤥 Could you really imagine scratching your head to think what cr@p you can lie about next and then decide to pretend to move just before Christmas. Should I put my tree up, what do you think guys? Then load behold here we are in the middle of February and she is still at home. Why doesn't she be creative or seek help with her insta instead of lies and fake giveaways? Now we have John's illness whilst she slaps more crap on her face and turns the filter up a notch.
She needs help for sure.

Reactions: 12
She didn’t move to Paris and she didn’t move to London both of which were definitely happening soon according to her story lies that particular week…

Disgusting to hint at serious illness, share or shut up and keep it private, no one is forcing her to share, she doesn’t need to answer that question even if a real person actually asked it ffs.

Reactions: 20
I also noticed her promoting Elemis balm yesterday, she didn't even bother to research how to use it. She said take a pea sized amount and put into the palm of your hand and add water and massage into your face. I actually use this balm and have done for quite some time. It is meant to be applied to dry skin and massaged in and then apply some water with your fingertips and wipe or rinse off. I know this is a minor thing but it annoys me that a large brand trust her to promote their products with her 1.4 million followers and she can't even be arsed to do any research into the products she's flogging. Grab grab grab that's all she's bothered about.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I also noticed her promoting Elemis balm yesterday, she didn't even bother to research how to use it. She said take a pea sized amount and put into the palm of your hand and add water and massage into your face. I actually use this balm and have done for quite some time. It is meant to be applied to dry skin and massaged in and then apply some water with your fingertips and wipe or rinse off. I know this is a minor thing but it annoys me that a large brand trust her to promote their products with her 1.4 million followers and she can't even be arsed to do any research into the products she's flogging. Grab grab grab that's all she's bothered about.
About 30% of her followers aren’t real so there’s that
She is pathetic and a liar and annoying.
I doubt John’s really sick - which makes her even creepier. Should he be, I offer best wishes.
but I think she saw how much attention Nicole go for her as-yet-unannounced-drama and decided it would be perfect for her fake ass story line.

Reactions: 10
You’re so right .. I’ve said this before on here when she was ‘promoting’ another product/brand giving the wrong instructions for use ….it’s all utter bullshit She doesn’t give a flying fukk about the product but obviously the brands don’t care either ! This whole INFLUENCER nonsense is now just one big lying paid advertising scam.When will it Fukkin end ? 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She mentioned being nearish cheltenham... so Gloucester Royal. Wouldn't wish that on anyone 😔

Wonder where she is today? Maybe trapped under a title of whispissing angel.
Also saw a Zara ad today and realized we haven’t seen a Zara try on haul in quite a bit? Wonder if they told her to knock it off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder where she is today? Maybe trapped under a title of whispissing angel.
Also saw a Zara ad today and realized we haven’t seen a Zara try on haul in quite a bit? Wonder if they told her to knock it off. 😂
Urgh all those giveaways for you ‘and a bestie’ just the thought of her saying that makes me feel 🤢 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.