Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Headbands are for under 10s yrs it’ll never look good on a 40 year old

who wakes up and thinks yeah I’ll headband it today to make my head look massive

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the headband made her head look huge as well
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

She looks like when you look in the back of a dessert spoon! :LOL:

If you don't know what I mean, try it! 😁
---
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

She looks like when you look in the back of a dessert spoon! :LOL:

If you don't know what I mean, try it! 😁
Sorry to quote myself but the 80's called looking for Mrs Spoon from Button Moon
IMG_1232.PNG

** A little unfair to the actual Mrs Spoon to be fair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s over. We’ve waited for this day and it’s here. She has no deals, no influence and no material for her IG.
yes I am filled with glee in a “doesn't impact my life in any way” sort of way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s over. We’ve waited for this day and it’s here. She has no deals, no influence and no material for her IG.
yes I am filled with glee in a “doesn't impact my life in any way” sort of way.
You’re absolutely right! She’s got zero to offer anyone and there’s far more others around that can share a look fantastic code If you need it!! I’m just here for the laughs and lies. Can’t wait to hear about the house again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's not mentioned OMR but as the dog is being left with her mother, assume he's tagging along ... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.