Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that too!!!! .how filthy is she never mind the jacket. dirty stains all over it like the dog has been using it on its litter tray!

Look at the state of her bloody jacket . What a skank ..she doesn’t seem to have any respect for anything . I suppose that’s what happens when everything is ‘FREE ‘ easy come easy go.

Reactions: 6
No Valentines Day bragging? Where are the OTT gifts and flowers from the Pigster? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She makes me laugh the language she uses when she starts talking about books, desperately trying to prove she got that English degree. Notice all the books she reads are being made into films 🤔 I’d bet a bottle of pissing angel she’s not read any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she’s started doing music recommendations too LOL 🙈
The girl is trying to diversify! She knows the fashion stuff has gone down the pan so she needs to get her grubby little unmanicured fingers in as many pies as possible to spread the risk!

My suggestions for new topics are:
- Wine connoisseur (she tried that briefly - she only knows “pink wine”)
- Pet care
- How to kill off your ageing husband
- Photoshop
- Lying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What boring bastard would ask an influencer this on a Q&A?! She’s not even trying to make it look like she’s not asking these questions herself 😂

009C8AD7-7BE1-45FF-99A6-188C77E74201.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What boring bastard would ask an influencer this on a Q&A?! She’s not even trying to make it look like she’s not asking these questions herself 😂

View attachment 1962937
Still trying to push the narrative that she’s moving house. It’s definitely for our benefit.

Guarantee she’ll be telling us about adding green to white paint again by the end of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still trying to push the narrative that she’s moving house. It’s definitely for our benefit.

Guarantee she’ll be telling us about adding green to white paint again by the end of the week.
And reminding us her sofa is from eBay.

I actually hope they do finally move, so we might finally see some new content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really do hope he’s not seriously ill - wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Actually, maybe my cheating ex but that’s another story.

What I can’t understand is if he’s not yet ready to talk about it, why the duck is she telling 1.4 million strangers on the internet? She didn’t need to - she could have just said there was a private issue or even not said anything at all (I don’t think anyone would have noticed her absence tbh). If he really is ill then that’s seriously crappy of her.

5EDE9E93-CE42-4884-BC6F-A5525C99BCA1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He is annoying but i def wouldn’t wish anything awful on the guy, hope it’s just gallstones and not something terminal and def hope this isn’t a pants on fire moment where karma will kick her arse

Reactions: 9
But would they move if he’s so unwell and has so much hospital time ahead??? A big house move now is not what an old man needs.
Besides, why put themselves through a big stressful house move when their current flat isn’t even up for sale,…

Whatever it is, it’s super kind of Lorna to use Pig’s alleged health issues for engagement.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.