Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh well, Lornaluxe and Raisin are a match made in heaven. Both lying manipulative narcissistic greedy selfish cu***
You can actually see the greed in their facial features. They look ugly...because they are ugly inside and out. I love the way Lorna " bobs on " quickly as if she's soooo busy that she's squeezed in time to think of us and tell us about the important..........the important......nothing...lol.

LOVE YOU TITS 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You’ve to ask yourself if this is a joke.

Filet K are clearly on crack using this shyster to advertise.
Loona - show us a full 360 degree of your head minus the wefts so we can actually see the difference! Second thoughts- Don't bother 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhh well, Lornaluxe and Raisin are a match made in heaven. Both lying manipulative narcissistic greedy selfish cu***
You can actually see the greed in their facial features. They look ugly...because they are ugly inside and out. I love the way Lorna " bobs on " quickly as if she's soooo busy that she's squeezed in time to think of us and tell us about the important..........the important......nothing...lol.

LOVE YOU TITS 😍
Missed you, @Jasmine

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Woooooah… she’s getting dangerously close to the cat woman.
I don't think the make up girl likes her either! :LOL:

All that black line does absolutely NOTHING for her - unless the look she's going for is "aging, puffy has-been" - in which case, she nailed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow Karen Britchick? She’s fab well worth a follow. I was watching her and thinking Lorna most def is copying her. Lo and behold the lovely Mrs Luxe just so happens to be following her.

Reactions: 4
So seems ironic considering where I’m posting right now. But I’ve blocked the twit. I’m so over her repetitive bs now lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.