Lorna Luxe #40 Gifted14 "fwends" full of fake news, no house moves, dragging Mr winkle picker shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bad. Why doesn’t she take the whole lot out and just acknowledge her hair is bad and work with what she has. A short choppy style would probably suit her
I could not agree more. Take them out!
---

Just wear you hair up while it strengthens if you hate it short. It could not look any worse.

Reactions: 10
I agree take the extensions out!!
I had this problem with weak hair too! I quit the extension, GHDs and just started to use dyson airwrap & gloss colour with trim every 10 weeks. Hair is in now in great condition. Problem is everything with her is a freebie.
Not fixed extensions because no one has offered to do so for free . Notice shes kept her hands hidden too recently so we can't comment on the fact they haven't had a freebie too !!

Reactions: 7
Hi, I'm back. Missed the fantastic whit and banter....for the person who thinks John's illness is because of me leaving tattle...here is my reply...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah!!! Glad you’re back! Stay around! there’s a lot of conspiracy theorists so don’t be put off. We all like an opinion and a good old gossip.
just for the record, I couldn’t be less jealous of Lorna and john. I think their life is fake and very sad. I just can’t cope with the amount of BS she spills and the fakery and how he can stand by and watch it. My husband would be asking me what I was trying to achieve and calling me out.
mum in tattle as I love to watch what nonsense they’re coming out with and see if others agree with me. It’s just a little light relief from my normal everyday life. Like watching reality TV. I am however very happy with my own ‘bag’ just nice to have a little time away and indulge myself.X

Hi, I'm back. Missed the fantastic whit and banter....for the person who thinks John's illness is because of me leaving tattle...here is my reply...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
23,000 + dead in Turkey and Syria - worlds biggest natural disaster in centuries and she is posting a freebie hotel tour. Ignorant idiot.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.