Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their accounts are up, any accounts/bookeepers here willing to give their views

£1.5m 😮

I guess lying, cheating and overall being dickheads pays

It also raises questions, what the hell they spending money on cause it certainly isn’t her appearance or the flat
Try looking at his company accounts - non-trading for years!! So she's funding them then!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s got the video filters on a lighter version than usual and MY GOD… how the hell will she go cold turkey when she has to? I’ve never seen flashes of her ‘real’ skin…

Again it makes me so angry I judge myself by this fake standard of ‘beauty’ - open pores, facial hair, wrinkles - thats real life!!! But when we see it on Loona its shocking 🤯
I noticed that too - her skin looks normal for a change. Not sure why she said she hardly had any makeup on when she clearly has the same as she has everyday! Most likely to justify the lighter filter 🤔

Reactions: 7
Same Ol same Ol as the one in Marbs … Just had a chuckle trying to find this pic .. Newbies check out thread 28 their trip to Marbs 😂😂😂 look at her ‘snatched chinny here ‘ #photoshoppedtodeath
Ffs those pics of that colleckshun were a holy show 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loona hard selling the Nars foundation :ROFLMAO:. Looks really greasy to me ugh! With that blusher shades of coco the clown ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she look so sweaty in her GRWM today? Shes literally just sat in her bedroom & painted some goo on her face 😂
OMG .. no wonder her skin always looks shite with all that ocean grease on it .. she’d put me right off my lunch if she was sitting at my table in her pyjamas and her greasy face .is that another oversized blazer ?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
WHYYY does she do that stupid fake stretch
WHYYY does she wear that filthy dressing gown
WHYYYYYY do I even care 🤣😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their accounts are up, any accounts/bookeepers here willing to give their views

£1.5m 😮

I guess lying, cheating and overall being dickheads pays

It also raises questions, what the hell they spending money on cause it certainly isn’t her appearance or the flat
Imagine if she worked harder and didn’t spend her money on bleeping tit. She could have bought a central London pad.

Reactions: 8
Like is she ok at this point?? This is the funniest ‘tutorial’ I have ever watched in my life!!!!

Try not get my eyebrow as she sweeps the whole brush right over it haha!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I purchased that Nars foundation and it’s so lightweight and very light coverage, I love it! But she must’ve put half the bottle on her face, it looks wild!! Don’t judge the Nars foundation based on her review anyway.

Reactions: 9
I purchased that Nars foundation and it’s so lightweight and very light coverage, I love it! But she must’ve put half the bottle on her face, it looks wild!! Don’t judge the Nars foundation based on her review anyway.
HOW does she get her colours so wrong???? I’ve also just moved onto this one and love it and you really do only need a tiny bit don’t you. My old foundation I would have to put blobs on my face and spread it out this one I just put one small squirt on the brush and it covers my whole face. She’s got far too much on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She did a whole three pumps of it! Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.