Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been to Amsterdam which is so beautiful. Think on Negins content. It’s a beautiful city. She hasn’t posted anything of value. She went to the Maldives and posted barely anything. I’ll say it again, she is THE WORST influencer ever!!
Unfortunately she is guided by her bank balance and ability to drop a load of money in Hermes & Chanel, So in Lorna’s world/ mind she’s winning.

Reactions: 6
Omg I ran here… everyone has a weakness 😂 only Cus you did it loona you think it’s ok!
D27C09F1-ED5E-4787-9378-A1B85C5226CF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is all of one week since she told us about Kate Somerville being the best product, and I said there's no way she won't use something else in the month that she claimed would prove how KS stuff has improved her skin.

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure she spoons half the gunk out of the pot to “prove” she’s using it.

IF and big IF she flew back today were a tit load of flights on the BA schedule from Amsterdam to LHR, one flight was cancelled if that was the case they would’ve bumped her to the next one which was 1 hour later, arriving London a hour later than her previous schedule. So what was the rush she had to book with Easyjet

bleeping liar

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Their accounts are up, any accounts/bookeepers here willing to give their views

£1.5m 😮

I guess lying, cheating and overall being dickheads pays

It also raises questions, what the hell they spending money on cause it certainly isn’t her appearance or the flat

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Intrigued what her 'stock' is? Surely the stock is owned by ITS or does she have stuff she sells just herself?

Reactions: 4
Intrigued what her 'stock' is? Surely the stock is owned by ITS or does she have stuff she sells just herself?
That’s what I’m wondering. I don’t think it’s the ITS stock. Could it perhaps be the acquiring of the bags that shes constantly got hanging off her arm when selling?

Reactions: 4
Please can we go? Although we know this will never happen as she won’t want to be seen in the wild.

A565CB34-8639-41ED-982D-906BCEE9CCDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t there supposed to be one pre covid? I’m sure it was meant to be in the April but it got cancelled?

Reactions: 5
That’s what I’m wondering. I don’t think it’s the ITS stock. Could it perhaps be the acquiring of the bags that shes constantly got hanging off her arm when selling?
Agree, Chanel bags etc have a value & she likely has them as business rather than personal assets as they are used regularly as ‘props’ for her ‘work’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.