Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need confirmation if the floor was already in the 2 bed flat when it was bought or if they could indeed be reclaimed??

I don’t believe a word she says!

Reactions: 4
We need confirmation if the floor was already in the 2 bed flat when it was bought or if they could indeed be reclaimed??

I don’t believe a word she says!
I’m new to this, they live in a flat ?! I thought that was a huge house they lived in? Is it near London? Every other day she travels in so surely it’s close by

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m new to this, they live in a flat ?! I thought that was a huge house they lived in? Is it near London? Every other day she travels in so surely it’s close by
It’s a old manor house converted into flats in Horsham. She likes to pretend the whole building is theirs but in reality it’s a ground floor flat. The kitchen that she always posts also isn’t theirs (Google image search “matte black kitchen white stools” and you’ll see it’s from a French home). Just another example of her deception and lies.

Reactions: 13
Why would anyone ask Lorna advice for a girls weekend away?! And why is Lorna answering as though she had a girls weekend in Lisbon when she went with Jimmy Krankee John?

BADC5A65-8B8B-4408-B02D-FB3830C8C72C.jpeg

• Haha
Horsham is near Crawley, nowhere near London - theres no way they could afford London lol. They dont even have their own parking space…this is the parking, just a gravel space filled with all the other residents cars : (we cant share much more detail due to the forums privacy rules I think but a google will show the conversion & some current flats for sale in it if your interested).

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Spat my coffee when I read this ….sounds like they’ve got an entourage when really it’s just Queen Baby, Mr Pig,his camera and their inflated egos 😂😂
I can just see Mrs Clooney wearing Lornas exclusive collection around Como

• Haha
Horsham is near Crawley, nowhere near London - theres no way they could afford London lol. They dont even have their own parking space…this is the parking, just a gravel space filled with all the other residents cars : (we cant share much more detail due to the forums privacy rules I think but a google will show the conversion & some current flats for sale in it if your interested).
Jeezo the way she goes on it’s like she lives in a huge stately home!! Lol that’s made my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeezo the way she goes on it’s like she lives in a huge stately home!! Lol that’s made my day.
That's why we never see pictures of her kitchen, bathroom, spare bedroom(s), hallway, stairway, garden, front door... like influencers who actually do live in such houses would be posting. She doesn't have any of those that she can actually show off. She would quickly annoy her neighbours if she were to do her 'shoots' in any of the communal areas like the garden or the hallway.

That's why we never see pictures of her kitchen, bathroom, spare bedroom(s), hallway, stairway, garden, front door... like influencers who actually do live in such houses would be posting. She doesn't have any of those that she can actually show off. She would quickly annoy her neighbours if she were to do her 'shoots' in any of the communal areas like the garden or the hallway.
That makes a lot of sense, I do love the style of house though the wood walls etc I love old houses. But I have always wondered why she never showed the rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.