Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes a lot of sense, I do love the style of house though the wood walls etc I love old houses. But I have always wondered why she never showed the rest!
Welcome to the pathetic world of Loona, Mr Pig & their fake, vacuous, ‘life’… Literally everything you see is false in some way.

Reactions: 8
That makes a lot of sense, I do love the style of house though the wood walls etc I love old houses. But I have always wondered why she never showed the rest!
Me too, I live in an old house and I love al the quirks of it. As I'm not an influencer I'd never post it online... but those kinds of people seem to! It's not like Lorna has privacy worries since she tells us where she is sitting to drink rosé at every given opportunity, giving any wannabe burglar prime opportunity to go and steal her designer handbag collection. Unless she's taken all 2846362 of them on her trip with her again...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is going on with her hair this morning?! Looks like she’s tried to create a “When Harry met Sally” moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She bangs in endlessly about have been a flight attendant and now complains about dry skin. She has soooo many tips and tricks - think she’d know to moisturize and don’t wear makeup on a plane. Silly idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought it was the dust bag when she opened it. I was waiting to see the actual bag 😆😆. Sorry but it's hideous 👎
Same! I was like “ where’s the bag then?”
🤣🤣

Jeezo the way she goes on it’s like she lives in a huge stately home!! Lol that’s made my day.
Pass it on. tell your friends. The sooner this fake is exposed the better!

She bangs in endlessly about have been a flight attendant and now complains about dry skin. She has soooo many tips and tricks - think she’d know to moisturize and don’t wear makeup on a plane. Silly idiot
I thought it was the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream for flights? No? All change!

• Heart
She is as sly as they come this one, the assumptions she causes are very calculated. She'll say it's a privacy thing but if that was the case why she is happy to show off her bedroom but not the rest of the house which would be more public

She can't because the rest of the house doesn't exist/she doesn't own it.

If her home was the kitchen/bathroom/bedroom screenshots she steals from Pinterest, she'll be waltzing around with that camera and glass of wine in hand filming every corner to brag

Her modus operandi is BRAG BRAG BRAG

Reactions: 11
I'm new to this thread, but I've finally had enough of Lorna. The competitions she seems to run all seem fake, the endless holidays and the secrecy around this one is annoying.
The easel/TV stand irritates the life out of me.
John seems really creepy, I don't get the attraction, well apart from money.
I'm going to have a read through her wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm new to this thread, but I've finally had enough of Lorna. The competitions she seems to run all seem fake, the endless holidays and the secrecy around this one is annoying.
The easel/TV stand irritates the life out of me.
John seems really creepy, I don't get the attraction, well apart from money.
I'm going to have a read through her wiki.
Welcome 🤗

Reactions: 5
Oh. My. God. What is that airport outfit?! A unitard? Isn’t she 40? Although that outfit isn’t appropriate at any age.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t even know where to start on this abomination. What even is it?! What’s the hat?! Surely her nips are hanging out under that blazer too?! How bad is the camel toe?! (I imagine she had to pick that unitard out of there for the photo). SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Hideous - money can’t buy taste. Wonder what the stylish Italians make of her.
0BD2E5D1-8B0C-4EDA-BA5E-B964DE945E90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh to have been on that flight!!! The crew must be laughing their heads off at this disgusting look 🤮🤮🤮 Loona you haven’t got a clue!! Truly awful and pull up your bloody top!! No one wants to see your cat teats!! 🤢
It looks like two cats having a fight in a brown sack 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even know where to start on this abomination. What even is it?! What’s the hat?! Surely her nips are hanging out under that blazer too?! How bad is the camel toe?! (I imagine she had to pick that unitard out of there for the photo). SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Hideous - money can’t buy taste. Wonder what the stylish Italians make of her.
View attachment 1205919
Cor the resizing is ridiculous on that pic - the angles dont even make sense. I love you can still see the ol’ wine belly bulge tho

ALSO Imagine how sweaty that unitard crotch is gonna be 🤢 She really does think shes a 20yo hardbody off some athleisure photo shoot doesnt she - when actually she could be their mum 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Cor the resizing is ridiculous on that pic - the angles dont even make sense. I love you can still see the ol’ wine belly bulge tho

ALSO Imagine how sweaty that unitard crotch is gonna be 🤢 She really does think shes a 20yo hardbody off some athleisure photo shoot doesnt she - when actually she could be their mum 🤭
She will have sat on a seat in those knickers, and someone else will have to sit on it afterwards... and you know how I could never get why she had about 500 coats? She seems to be getting just as many oversized blazers. OR just saying she is... how often does she say she has ordered something, but then we never see her actually wear it?

She will have sat on a seat in those knickers, and someone else will have to sit on it afterwards... and you know how I could never get why she had about 500 coats? She seems to be getting just as many oversized blazers. OR just saying she is... how often does she say she has ordered something, but then we never see her actually wear it?
God she looks like an Ol Trollope !! Didn’t she buy a black blazer in NYC that she was raving about .. ?? She’s so unimaginative and stylish let alone Luxe !!😂😂

My thread title vote goes to @annabelle_bronstein
and this …

“endless photos hiding her chins, yet another giveaway that noone wins”

Reactions: 16
I have so much to catch up on tits but is she bleeping joking about this jet lag mask? Seven seconds ago she said Elizabeth Arden was the best thing since sliced bread for her ugly-ass skin and now she’s hyping this random one?! How daft are her followers if they don’t see what she’s doing by now?! And why is she always so damn surprised her skin is awful?! She changes products like InTheShite changes their prices and is constantly smashing her face with her grubby hands 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.