Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I am new here but the constant brand mix and matching and completely vulgarity of it just got too much- but now i read she had an affair?? Can someone share details?! They put on the most 'perfect couple' front ever like how fake??

Reactions: 5
Their accounts are up, any accounts/bookeepers here willing to give their views

£1.5m 😮

I guess lying, cheating and overall being dickheads pays

It also raises questions, what the hell they spending money on cause it certainly isn’t her appearance or the flat
Looks like they had a bumper year 😬

Reactions: 2
So I am new here but the constant brand mix and matching and completely vulgarity of it just got too much- but now i read she had an affair?? Can someone share details?! They put on the most 'perfect couple' front ever like how fake??
There’s extra detail on that in the wiki pages at the top of the thread. But yeah, they are fake. Sexless marriage. Their love language is Lorna buying stuff for herself, and Mr Pig buying stuff for Lorna. It’s a very one sided thing. Occasionally she will kiss his chain smoking fizzog and that will be enough for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t there supposed to be one pre covid? I’m sure it was meant to be in the April but it got cancelled?
Yeah she was bricking it for good reason. Remember the journo live stage interview they grilled her, she was fuming on Twitter swore never again. It was brilliant 😂😂

Anyway her “bestie” Nicole has morphed again. Two different people here of the same name. What’s wrong with them

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she was bricking it for good reason. Remember the journo live stage interview they grilled her, she was fuming on Twitter swore never again. It was brilliant 😂😂

Anyway her “bestie” Nicole has morphed again. Two different people here of the same name. What’s wrong with them
Tell me more about this interview!

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: endless photos hiding her chins, yet another giveaway that noone wins

Nicole legit looks like my French grandma in these (she departed this world aged 95)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
S
Thread suggestion: endless photos hiding her chins, yet another giveaway that noone wins

Nicole legit looks like my French grandma in these (she departed this world aged 95)
Shes messed about with her face too much now it’s so puffy looking and unnatural and that hairstyle really doesn’t suit her..
Love your thread title @annabelle_bronstein 😂😂

Reactions: 7
£1000 cash giveaway? Thats a bit low rent isnt it?. Feels like an ITV daytime ‘ring to win’ comp. Theres also no mention of ‘no affiliation to Instagram’ or the fact in the US it would have to be declared…both legalities. Cant wait to see what private account wins lol.

PS ‘a thank you from me and John’ 🤣 Still trying to make retired sexagenarian Mr Pig happen…

PPS looking forward to some lovely entertaining with fam/friends in the garden content this lovely sunny easter like all her other influenzer peers. Oh right I forgot - no garden, no friends….

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£1000 cash giveaway? Thats a bit low rent isnt it?. Feels like an ITV daytime ‘ring to win’ comp. Theres also no mention of ‘no affiliation to Instagram’ or the fact in the US it would have to be declared…both legalities. Cant wait to see what private account wins lol.

PS ‘a thank you from me and John’ 🤣 Still trying to make retired sexagenarian Mr Pig happen…

PPS looking forward to some lovely entertaining with fam/friends in the garden content this lovely sunny easter like all her other influenzer peers. Oh right I forgot - no garden, no friends….
Now you’ve blown it !! We’re gonna be inundated with pics of Johns fish salsa being served up in the communal garden next to the WA and vase of flowers whilst she lounges on the garden furniture under a Fukkin big ‘at 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Now you’ve blown it !! We’re gonna be inundated with pics of Johns fish salsa being served up in the communal garden next to the WA and vase of flowers whilst she lounges on the garden furniture under a Fukkin big ‘at 😂
Haha - I’’m expecting old stretched photos of m’lady in now returned zara outfits by the communal entrance with “off for a pub lunch with mum/friends/johns botox lady”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine having to pay people to admire you and be your internet friend.

For the win!!

Although I guess it’s a 1k thank you to all the people who fund her lifestyle and buy the tit she would never wear.
Also the giveaway gives her chance to post lots of her favourite pictures of her. Win win.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s got the video filters on a lighter version than usual and MY GOD… how the hell will she go cold turkey when she has to? I’ve never seen flashes of her ‘real’ skin…

Again it makes me so angry I judge myself by this fake standard of ‘beauty’ - open pores, facial hair, wrinkles - thats real life!!! But when we see it on Loona its shocking 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.