Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I've done this right everyone! I've included the beloved Mr Pig šŸ·
Last thread is here:

Reactions: 11
Her launch was on Tuesday and now half price!!! Disgraceful! I donā€™t know why anyone would buy this crap when itā€™s always reduced within a few days!!! šŸ˜”
I cannot believe that the Botham-inspired, super luxe, super high end, aspirational piece that is the cricket jumper is half price. Donā€™t break the internet trying to get your paws on one ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot believe that the Botham-inspired, super luxe, super high end, aspirational piece that is the cricket jumper is half price. Donā€™t break the internet trying to get your paws on one ladies!
No danger of that. No danger of any of us using her oral care discount code again either... why do they keep giving it to her, is she really that successful at selling toothbrushes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope I've done this right everyone! I've included the beloved Mr Pig šŸ·
Last thread is here:
Have I missed the hilarious summary/round-up?

Reactions: 2
Huh, didn't she say yesterday it was their last night at the Fairmount hotel? Now shes back home... and from her hair looking like she's just woken up.

So the posts were all old content posted a day later?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Huh, didn't she say yesterday it was their last night at the Fairmount hotel? Now shes back home... and from her hair looking like she's just woken up.

So the posts were all old content posted a day later?
This is standard behaviour for Lorna. She always posts a day late - not sure if itā€™s because she thinks her devoted fans will mob her or so she has enough time to edit the tit out of herself. Probably a mixture of both.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That hat isnā€™t the Chanel one itā€™s a khaki colour which Iā€™m assuming is logoless otherwise she would have shown it.

This is standard behaviour for Lorna. She always posts a day late - not sure if itā€™s because she thinks her devoted fans will mob her or so she has enough time to edit the tit out of herself. Probably a mixture of both.
Yeh and she said earlier on in the week I think it was Tuesday that she was going away ā€˜tomorrowā€™ then Thursday she was away getting her PCR saying she was going away for the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today was the final straw. Iā€™ve unfollowed and also posted a lengthy rant over on my Instagram (ido have a few thousand followers). I understand that influencers donā€™t do politics but at a time like this, could she not even post a link to a reputable donation page. Iā€™m fed up of her constant bragging, heā€™s a director in a bank, actually doesnā€™t earn that much (also in bed with the Russians at the bank). Not sure why I let it get to me but sheā€™s just so fake, everything is a lie. If she doesnā€™t do a secret giveaway then her photos literally get 500 comments and half of them are her replying! No one cares any more!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Today was the final straw. Iā€™ve unfollowed and also posted a lengthy rant over on my Instagram (ido have a few thousand followers). I understand that influencers donā€™t do politics but at a time like this, could she not even post a link to a reputable donation page. Iā€™m fed up of her constant bragging, heā€™s a director in a bank, actually doesnā€™t earn that much (also in bed with the Russians at the bank). Not sure why I let it get to me but sheā€™s just so fake, everything is a lie. If she doesnā€™t do a secret giveaway then her photos literally get 500 comments and half of them are her replying! No one cares any more!!!!
Welcome and feel free to rant. You are definitely in the right place. She has seriously infuriated me too but she never seems to post anything unless thereā€™s an aff link or some benefit to her. Sheā€™s had a gifted luxurious weekend and now no mention of Fairmont on her grid. Ungrateful little madam. Also I donā€™t believe OMR is a director of a bank. I think he is/was head of pensions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.