Lorna Luxe #34 Mr pig and label bore, look how many brands they wore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has to be the worst make up tutorial I have even seen in my life. My 6 y/o child could do better! Why do brands work with her?! This has put me off buying Nars products!

Reactions: 6
She’s wearing pyjamas out for lunch….in central London…nurse, she’s escaped again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what Yawna got for Easter ?? No doubt she’ll tell us later ..

Reactions: 1
Hey TiTs Happy Easter

when all the other influencers are away for Easter, Yawna's sitting in her filthy 2 bed flat, in bed, shoving chocolates and warm cheap rose wine down her neck screaming at Mr Pig "why's my bleeping wattle still wattling"

There's a lot of neg reviews on Aqualyx, doesn't work, left huge bumps in the skin, complete waste of time

We're coming up to a new thread anymore for Thread Titles, I think we had a good one earlier, I can't find it

Reactions: 8
Chanel seems chavy to me now tits. I can't afford it anyway but I think Luxe has brought the brand down massively. If I could afford it I'd put my money towards an Aston Martin lol....my dream car. Happy Easter tits xx

Anyway, it's the first Easter without my dad. I took over the reins of roasting the leg of lamb and it went down a treat. Those are the times I hold dear in my life. Not buying "stuff" lol....laters darlings xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.