Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been lucky enough to stay at both of these resorts. I didn't 'brag' about it on my social media because I know I'm very lucky to be able to do so. Both me and my Husband spent our time there just enjoying each others company. We didn't once look at our phones, infact my Husband left his at home so he could enjoy his time away without interruption. P.S... He packed 7 pairs of swimming shorts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, she drives me mad! It’s like I have to watch her to be nosey tho! Never liked her feet, always thought she was pretentious especially where whispering Angel is concerned, as for him, he creeps me out with the way he looks at her on a selfie 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone else I follow is in the Maldives atm. Massive storm today. Wonder what she'll post

Reactions: 7
Someone else I follow is in the Maldives atm. Massive storm today. Wonder what she'll post
We still haven't seen any pictures of the island itself have we, except that brief tour of their recycling facility or whatever all that cardboard was. Is it really that boring there?

• Haha
Laughing out loud at this why did she put the yellow shorts? Is that the troll symbol now?
They've been A-blocked. She is soooooo bored to be posting DM replies

Updated Bingo 60 Special

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)
GRWM on hotel floor
Teeth Whitener
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics
Wedding Re-newal plans
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pack hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch
Cat Teat expose
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with
Maldives

Last edited:
She really isn’t making me want to run to this hotel.
Perfectly put. It's having the opposite effect on me, like most of the stuff she tries to flog. I've dubbed it "Reverse Influencing" or the Lorna effect. True. Takes a rare 'talent' to present something so beautiful as being so mind-numbingly dreary. Brands/establishments ought to ban her from being anywhere near.

If this hotel did gift/partly gift their stay I hope they ask for their money back. How she can make a holiday that cost the equivalent of some peoples houses look tit is beyond me.

I hate the way she says stuff like this ‘a brand called oseree’ as if she’s the first person to discover it. Remember she did the same thing when she ordered something from Matches or My Theresa she said ‘a site called…’

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I hate the way she says stuff like this ‘a brand called oseree’ as if she’s the first person to discover it. Remember she did the same thing when she ordered something from Matches or My Theresa she said ‘a site called…’
She really doesn’t have the ‘teats’ for that dress 😿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she is still in the Maldives as she going on about a charity sale on her stories now. Either she is in her time machine again or this is the dullest holiday ever

Didn’t Kim loose her earring in Bora Bora?
[/QUOTE]

Also, I hate to be that person… but they also found the earring like 5 mins later 😂

• Haha
Didn’t Kim loose her earring in Bora Bora?

Also, I hate to be that person… but they also found the earring like 5 mins later 😂
I’m still not sure if she was joking or not her ‘jokes’ are that bad

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.