Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve been avidly reading the thread again. My god how does she make such a breathtakingly beautiful
place seem so boring? The Maldives is on my bucket list, I feel like bloody crossing it off now. She’s making it appear that there’s only chocolate, cheese and wine 😂

Reactions: 11
So I’ve been avidly reading the thread again. My god how does she make such a breathtakingly beautiful
place seem so boring? The Maldives is on my bucket list, I feel like bloody crossing it off now. She’s making it appear that there’s only chocolate, cheese and wine 😂
Same. I wanted to go for my birthday next year as a treat but she’s made it look so boring. She hasn’t shown either resort off to its full potential.

Reactions: 7
I imagine she’s wasted for the majority. I read something about 5 bottles of wine earlier 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she is still in the Maldives as she going on about a charity sale on her stories now. Either she is in her time machine again or this is the dullest holiday ever
She’s bored shitless out there now !! AND probably worried that she’s losing followers as she’s been so dull . So better whip up something to make her look fabulous !!! Giveaway or charity sale . ???? Charity Sale it is ….Tell me what you want and I’ll sell it !!!! Fake DM’s asking for stuff ( that SHE’s picked to be sold ). Engagement will be back up and she’ll keep everyone waiting cos she’s so unorganised and whipping boy will be scrubbing at the sink getting the fake tan stains out of items … Where’s the wedding they were allegedly invited to way back .. ? that never happened
I think QUEEN BABY is gonna be full of herself over the next few weeks !! 🙄.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Same. I wanted to go for my birthday next year as a treat but she’s made it look so boring. She hasn’t shown either resort off to its full potential.
Absolutely, we’ve seen nothing of any fine dining - lots of burgers, mention of pizza and one brief shot of ‘crab shack’. Only the free cheese/chocolate rooms mentioned.
Verdict - mostly they ate off the bar menu as they couldn’t afford the nice restaurants.

No mention of snorkelling or sailing or any activities, one mention of swimming with rays but not a single photo of that which leads me to suspect it didn’t happen.
Verdict - none of the extra activities were gifted and they couldn’t afford them.

No views at all from the top of the slide, no shots of John coming down it etc. Nothing but the briefest view of the upstairs and recycled views of the pool / deck area.
Verdict - they didn’t really stay in that villa but a much cheaper one. They were allowed to film in it once so she’s faking it, a bit like that spa stay with her mum.

fake fake fake - this trip was wasted on Lorna, nothing she likes & she’s got no idea how to properly show resort off on IG, very little ‘fashun’ and most people are absolutely bored with her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Verdict - they didn’t really stay in that villa but a much cheaper one. They were allowed to film in it once so she’s faking it, a bit like that spa stay with her mum..
I tend to agree. Entirely possible that all these photos and videos of the second location were taken on one or two days and she has posted them throughout the last week, to make people think they've been there for longer. Usually she posts stuff constantly, why so few posts during this trip? You'd think if they were doing everything, she'd be selling everything, too. And also it's weird that we haven't seen a single other person, even in the background, in any of her posts. All the restaurant shots have shown totally empty locations, as far as I've seen. If John really is as chatty and sociable as she says, why take him to a remote island off season where there is nobody for him to talk to and you're just drinking wine the whole time? Doesn't seem like a dream holiday to me at all.

Reactions: 9
I tend to agree. Entirely possible that all these photos and videos of the second location were taken on one or two days and she has posted them throughout the last week, to make people think they've been there for longer. Usually she posts stuff constantly, why so few posts during this trip? You'd think if they were doing everything, she'd be selling everything, too. And also it's weird that we haven't seen a single other person, even in the background, in any of her posts. All the restaurant shots have shown totally empty locations, as far as I've seen. If John really is as chatty and sociable as she says, why take him to a remote island off season where there is nobody for him to talk to and you're just drinking wine the whole time? Doesn't seem like a dream holiday to me at all.
Yep it certainly looks like this, as we know her traits any activities at all and she’d be gloating. All we’ve seen is room tours and the recycling

It looks like there not talking and another dig at the Raisin

Attachments

I would love to hear from someone who’s bought stuff from a previous charity sale and what condition it was in

• Heart
We know she likes to humiliate him, but she’s taking this ‘desperate for friends’ thing a bit far? Im starting to feel sorry for him!
Potentially picking up what has repeatedly been said here about them having no friends - trying to make out it’s just him but she’s got no real friends, brief meet ups with hanger-on’ers, other ‘influenzas’ and occasionally Nicole who is quite clearly rapidly outgrowing her.

Absolutely, we’ve seen nothing of any fine dining - lots of burgers, mention of pizza and one brief shot of ‘crab shack’. Only the free cheese/chocolate rooms mentioned.
Verdict - mostly they ate off the bar menu as they couldn’t afford the nice restaurants.

No mention of snorkelling or sailing or any activities, one mention of swimming with rays but not a single photo of that which leads me to suspect it didn’t happen.
Verdict - none of the extra activities were gifted and they couldn’t afford them.

No views at all from the top of the slide, no shots of John coming down it etc. Nothing but the briefest view of the upstairs and recycled views of the pool / deck area.
Verdict - they didn’t really stay in that villa but a much cheaper one. They were allowed to film in it once so she’s faking it, a bit like that spa stay with her mum.

fake fake fake - this trip was wasted on Lorna, nothing she likes & she’s got no idea how to properly show resort off on IG, very little ‘fashun’ and most people are absolutely bored with her content.
Nail on head - she definitely didn’t stay in that room! As far as the snorkelling goes, it’s usually included in the stay so it’s probably more because she’s boring AF that they didn’t do it. I really feel for OMR - it’s his alleged birthday treat (even though he’s had to pay for it himself) and he’s not allowed to do anything he wants to do! She’s so incredibly selfish.

Reactions: 8
I also don’t think she stayed in the slide villa, I don’t even think she stayed on that resort

Guys come on, can you see her snorkelling or going down that slide? She’s devoid of the ability to do anything active. I’ve no doubts they stayed at that resort, she really is just THAT boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice she’s just put up a little pic of the slide 🙄
Yep, but it’s a recycled one, not a new one & most of the shots do not have John in, compared with previous ones where he’s sunbathing in the background.

Guys come on, can you see her snorkelling or going down that slide? She’s devoid of the ability to do anything active. I’ve no doubts they stayed at that resort, she really is just THAT boring.
Not at all, but you can enjoy the boat trip and watch the snorkelling - I do this with my family as I don’t like snorkelling, I still go out on the boat and watch them, take photos etc. You’d have thought they’d have done that for his special birthday 🤔
I know the equipment is usually free but to go to a reef or out to stingrays you’d pay for a boat usually.

Reactions: 6
I think this is why he only wears the yellow shorts. So her pictures have continuity. Otherwise she wouldn’t be able to recycle pics

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s the obsession about him having “friends” too. I wouldn’t give a stuff about talking to anybody else, I’d be thrilled to experience such a beautiful location with my husband. He’s probably bored of her being wasted all the time. IIIIIYYYYAAAAA!

Reactions: 6
I think this is why he only wears the yellow shorts. So her pictures have continuity. Otherwise she wouldn’t be able to recycle pics
At least that’s her excuse for the fact he has 1 pair of swimming shorts, 2 shirts, 1 blazer and 1 pair of shoes on an 18 day trip!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.