Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets just be relieved that we weren't treated to another pottery-based swimwear collection replete with strange 'attachments' hanging off them, only ever to be pictured in the pitch dark

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s re-using videos on stories today, the one with omr and his new book was posted 4 days ago....
Bo-ring
Oh wow she really is! That cushion has the same indents in it and everything! Why like?! Could you actually be arsed 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m sure they’ve been there. Maybe not for the ten days?
Imagine being stuck there with queen baby narcissist!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they’ve been there. Maybe not for the ten days?
Imagine being stuck there with queen baby narcissist!
Oh yes. They are absolutely there but just not in the level of luxury she’s pretending they are. Smaller, cheaper villa for sure. Perhaps one night in the bigger one is all OR they don’t have access upstairs and can’t use it - It’s all repeated, very few videos of her walking around it, no shots of him sitting with slide in view, no tour of upstairs,

Reactions: 8
Oh yes. They are absolutely there but just not in the level of luxury she’s pretending they are. Smaller, cheaper villa for sure. Perhaps one night in the bigger one is all OR they don’t have access upstairs and can’t use it - It’s all repeated, very few videos of her walking around it, no shots of him sitting with slide in view, no tour of upstairs,
Yeah I agree they’re definitely there . I also agree about not having access to upstairs otherwise she’d be all over it with her bragging videos .. ..What’s with the Finding Fukkin Dory film !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Lorna!
Come on, last chance to get John going down the slide and prove the upstairs isn’t cordoned off …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My god she’s on a Ad AFF link overload everything is popular/selling fast/I’m buying it now. The hard sell is ridiculous, unnecessary and blatant. Talk about desperate

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree they’re definitely there . I also agree about not having access to upstairs otherwise she’d be all over it with her bragging videos .. ..What’s with the Finding Fukkin Dory film !!!!!
Sorry to quote myself but I was .. just wondering if ‘Finding Dory ‘ is a euphemism 😱🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
New thread title suggestion:

Pretended to be loaded in Mauritius, this Facetuned mess has definitely got issues…

Reactions: 2
New thread time titties! Think itsme has the most votes with
‘Spent 50k on the ‘Baldies’ to impress her fans but done nothing expect fake tan

Crying… she’s a natural 🤣🤣🤣
( it’s as if she’s proving she’s done something other than online shop after 2 weeks in the Maldives…)

Attachments

• Haha
[QUOTE="AllAboutTheMayhem, post:
Crying… she’s a natural 🤣🤣🤣
( it’s as if she’s proving she’s done something other than online shop after 2 weeks in the Maldives…)
[/QUOTE]

So awkward 😂
I expected to see some stabilisers on that bike 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.