Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I dislike her and her current content is cringing me out

but oh my god I want to go to this resort. I would be so relaxed and loving life
It’s a bit Mad Max for me 😂.

T
I’d absolutely love to go. Not for 18 days mind you, but it’s on my bucket list
The Maldives is lovely .. it doesn’t need all these Fukkin luxury gimmicks it should be all about what the islands natural beauty has to offer ... All this Fukkin Butler,cinema,chocolate shop shite need a lift back to the villa …does My head in !!! Fukkin chill out and embrace it ..

Her giveaways gives her the followers, since the first Chanel bag give out that got her over 1m she does them at least 2 month now to keep the followers happy. So really she buys follows with giveways.

It’s not city centre you twit you don’t book for dinner, it’s a casual chill laidback island not Cecconis

Hi Lorna glad your reading here, go explore oh your little trotters may take you at least 5 meters before you get bored and ask for a lift

More burger pictures coming up 😂😂
You beat me to it @pink_norris Yawnas post made me Fukkin laugh All the restaurants they’ve been to are Fukkin empty anyway … and yeah Heeya Lorna

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey TITS you know that I’ve been volunteering at a Covid Vaccination centre since December well I’ve just been chosen to be Lead Team Marshall .. woo hoo. ..im over the Fukkin moon and I haven’t earnt a penny .. I’m happier than someone spending 18 nights in the Maldives 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations & Very Well Done @Ohmydays - you (& the many others like you) deserve our applause & admiration; genuinely working hard selflessly for the benefit of others for no material gain 👏. What a contrast to bone idle, parasitic wasters who gain simply off the back of their lies & deceit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey TITS you know that I’ve been volunteering at a Covid Vaccination centre since December well I’ve just been chosen to be Lead Team Marshall .. woo hoo. ..im over the Fukkin moon and I haven’t earnt a penny .. I’m happier than someone spending 18 nights in the Maldives 😂
Amazing!! well done you 😘 my daughter was extremely poorly with covid pneumonia, was really quite serious. She hadn’t had the vaccination during her pregnancy, but was booked in to have it after the birth, but caught covid before. I was double vaccinated and hugging her constantly, never caught it. Her partner (double vax’d) did catch it, but hardly no symptoms. The vaccine is amazing. Thank you for all that you do! Huge hug’s sweetheart ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So back to The Baldies … we still haven’t had
The bike ride .
The slide ride,
The boat ride to see the dolphins ( every tourist does that in the Maldives .)
The sunset boat ride.
Buckle up TITS …? There’s a few more days left yet 🥱 zzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whoop whoop amazing work well done, treat yourself to some cheese n chocolate from Maldives 😂

So back to The Baldies … we still haven’t had
The bike ride .
The slide ride,
The boat ride to see the dolphins ( every tourist does that in the Maldives .)
The sunset boat ride.
Buckle up TITS …? There’s a few more days left yet 🥱 zzzzzzz
Add hunt the Twix, actually speaking to other tourists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well TiTs what can I say we've outdone ourselves look at the Bingo 60 Special, pretty much a full house so I'll call it FULL HOUSE

She's still walking around the house on stilts with nothing better to do getting more and more Chanel withdrawal symptoms

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)
GRWM on hotel floor
Teeth Whitener
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics
Wedding Re-newal plans
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pack hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch
Cat Teat expose
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with
Maldives

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sitting there in that luxurious location looking like a right scruff bag and flogging teeth whitening strips ! You couldn’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Lorna ought to pay us to keep track of her lies / time line we know her better than she does (it isn’t hard when she only has about 12 captions to recycle and the same old same old content without an original thought in her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.