Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double bingo indeed TITS - what a Saturday!!!

Oh my… Sometimes I feel a mug for having a normal job and not being able to live a lazy life full of freebies but then I see this holidays storying. Having to schlepp all this tit out there and demo it and and do the lies…what a tragic life you have Jane 🤣. I bet OMR hates all this shilling so much that toothbrush is used to wizz around the toiket when shes not looking!!!

I honestly never thought someone could turn me off the Maldives but she is literally making me think its a bad choice. Imagine being that terrible at your *ahem* ‘job’!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Double bingo indeed TITS - what a Saturday!!!

Oh my… Sometimes I feel a mug for having a normal job and not being able to live a lazy life full of freebies but then I see this holidays storying. Having to schlepp all this tit out there and demo it and and do the lies…what a tragic life you have Jane 🤣. I bet OMR hates all this shilling so much that toothbrush is used to wizz around the toiket when shes not looking!!!

I honestly never thought someone could turn me off the Maldives but she is literally making me think its a bad choice. Imagine being that terrible at your *ahem* ‘job’!!!
LOOK AT HER bleeping NAILS 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Well TiTs what can I say we've outdone ourselves look at the Bingo 60 Special, pretty much a full house so I'll call it FULL HOUSE

She's still walking around the house on stilts with nothing better to do getting more and more Chanel withdrawal symptoms

Croatia​
Return of Airport pic, Chanel cap, black joggers, white T, extensions, designer luggage
Chanel bags lined up on a kitchen bar (in no particular order)
GRWM on hotel floor
Teeth Whitener
Fillet K (lovin it)​
Asking John a question & cutting him off mid mumble before he replies
Re-sharing wedding pics
Q&A – how did you meet, where did you get married, what app to improve old pics
Wedding Re-newal plans
Creepy hugging pics in room/life
I’ve ordered a surprise, I’m really nervous, I hope he likes it (in one breathe)
Yawning, morning, had a lie in, don’t know where John is
Thin sunglasses perched on the end of her nose
Pic of drinks on table, in sunset
Her looking down, tucking hair behind ear with jaunty leg
OMR James Bond reference​
Hire boat for day (inc footsie on said boat)
Pic of products essentials that she just had to bring (around 40 items)
OMR pulls strings to get table at restaurant/Room Upgrade​
Yellow shorts “name a more iconic duo”
Slurping pasta​
Mention of Whispering Angel being delivered
Mr Luxe starching hats​
How to pack hats advice​
OMR lying on lounger reading book looking like an overdone hog roast
Selfie of him trying to “mount” her from behind like a over-sexed Alsatian
Up and down the same hotel stairs, multiple times, pony kicking​
Absolutely no mention of the dog
Dropped H’s/gurning – pre launch
Cat Teat expose
Pic on her precariously placed on a wall wearing InTheShite dress​
"Evvverrrr so nervous, hope you like it" pre-launch tit she comes out with
Maldives
Hey in the 1st resort another bingo ✅ I’m calling the ‘pic of her precariously perched on stilettos on the deck wearing the InTheShite dress .. ‘ especially as there wasn’t a wall nearby .

what a complete mess! Does she not cope well when she’s out of her comfort zone?

I was just remembering the lockdown over Xmas when she seemed to lose the plot completely. Remember the sitting in the car, then disappearing for days and the weird unnecessary lies…
And then she would reappear looking like she’s been drinking non stop for days on end.

Reactions: 10
Oh no…I just thought I would ‘bob on’ to catch up and I now can’t unsee the foot tickling 🤮 please make it go away 🙏

• Sick
  • Haha
She's scraping the bottom of the barrel on her stories now............We've got footsie foreplay. You have been warned. Prepare to look away.:eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
She has to be doing that to set us off. No other explanation

How can he bring himself to go near them? I gipped at the sight!

• Haha
  • Sick
F*ck me, are we really going to be subjected to their foreplay now 🤮 I’m not looking at the next few stories. There are some things you just can’t unsee

• Haha
  • Sick
I’d say the foot play is BINGO?? Also did we get the boat on bingo? She did get the fancy boat to the new island!! I was patiently waiting for the spotlight oral care discount 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The foot thing takes me back to the boat in Santorini, when they were foot wrestling 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Repulsive as it is, I think it’s safe to assume this is as far as it goes.Thats his lot.

“There you go husband, have my rancid feet!”
The combination of her rancid trotters & his pustular skin is doing one helluva job on suppressing my appetite.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
‘Spent 50k on the ‘Baldies’ to impress her fans but done nothing expect fake tan’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this is too long…

Thread suggestion…

’Bored in the Maldives, in the Maldives bored, no mention of the 60th in any lingo, we had more fun playing Lorna bingo!’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.