Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably but why not just buy and wear something that’s suitable 🤷‍♀️ Everything she’s worn of an evening is cheap (this dress is from Nakd) and sweaty. You only have to go on My Theresa vacation shop and there’s loads of lovely resort wear and summer evening dresses. She nuts I swear.
She just needs to look at the LORNA LUXE In The Style collection she launches every 2 months to see what SHE Lorna Luxe suggests you wear whilst on A seaside vacation !!! .. How the fukk has she got 1.3m followers it can’t be cos of her fashion styling cos she’s absolutely Fukkin clueless .. Look at her highlights she packed 2 pairs of those Fukkin bird feather stilettos to wear in THE Maldives .. twit !

She’s said recently (and rather sniffly) that she’s ‘not a travel blogger’ and they always pay so I doubt she’d go down that route
Hmmmmm. Wouldn’t be the 1st lie she’s said !! 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is she wearing now???? One the hottest muggiest months in Maldives and she’s wearing a long sleeve what looks like knit dress! What’s happened to all her lovely/floaty/gorgeous/fully lined/pocketed dresses from her summer collection then?
Could you imagine her rocking up to the restaurants/bars in that crap 🤣 it’s on par, if not worse than Primark.

Reactions: 4
Could you imagine her rocking up to the restaurants/bars in that crap 🤣 it’s on par, if not worse than Primark.
No but she wears it everywhere else when she’s trying to flog it. And the stuff she has worn is equally as tit except it looks like a winter wardrobe rather than Indian Ocean.

Reactions: 6
Her face looks like she’s smothered bacon pan juice all over it. Although I’m sure everyone will be asking her if it’s an iconic glow.

And on top of wearing a knitted (acrylic) skin tight , long sleeved dress in the Maldives, she’s strapped in all those hair rats. Why???

As ItsMe has already said, the personal shoppers / stylists at Mytheresa or LUISAVIAROMA could have offered her some amazing pieces. But no.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her face looks like she’s smothered bacon pan juice all over it. Although I’m sure everyone will be asking her if it’s an iconic glow.

And on top of wearing a knitted (acrylic) skin tight , long sleeved dress in the Maldives, she’s strapped in all those hair rats. Why???

As ItsMe has already said, the personal shoppers / stylists at Mytheresa or LUISAVIAROMA could have offered her some amazing pieces. But no.
Why would she need to utilise such a service when she has her geriatric husband to go out and shop for her while she gets her nails done

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably but why not just buy and wear something that’s suitable 🤷‍♀️ Everything she’s worn of an evening is cheap (this dress is from Nakd) and sweaty. You only have to go on My Theresa vacation shop and there’s loads of lovely resort wear and summer evening dresses. She nuts I swear.
And she’s already said she’s selling it all in her next charity sale … because it’s cheap & nasty, the stuff Raisin bought is too small …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s said recently (and rather sniffly) that she’s ‘not a travel blogger’ and they always pay so I doubt she’d go down that route
And also, to be a travel blogger, a person has to be willing to travel to lots of different places, do lots of different activities, eat in lots of different places and they need to have great photography skills... Not to mention that the need to be able to actually write. She could probably be a rosé blogger or a hotel suite blogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No but she wears it everywhere else when she’s trying to flog it. And the stuff she has worn is equally as tit except it looks like a winter wardrobe rather than Indian Ocean.
Possibly affiliate link related? Not many people will be buying summer stuff now so she’s having to (briefly) wear knitted polyester crap. As you say you think she’d be wearing her loose maxi dresses from ITS but it’s old collection and discounted so less £££ for her

And she’s already said she’s selling it all in her next charity sale … because it’s cheap & nasty, the stuff Raisin bought is too small …
We know she reads here too and TL Is somewhere she cant delete peoples HONEST opinions on her Shite dress style 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.