Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. LornaLuxe Instagram must be the most BORING thing on the internet it’s never been truly riveting but fukk me they look as bored as we are …zzzzz.
She’s not selling the resort to me either !!!
Think showing off yo her fawnas with 18 nights in The Baldies has backfired on her .. 🥱

Reactions: 9
He's wearing a bib, I get is crack a crab finger food but seriously does he dribble everywhere now :ROFLMAO:

Honestly. LornaLuxe Instagram must be the most BORING thing on the internet it’s never been truly riveting but fukk me they look as bored as we are …zzzzz.
She’s not selling the resort to me either !!!
Think showing off yo her fawnas with 18 nights in The Baldies has backfired on her .. 🥱
It's becoming a joke, laughing at them not with them. Tour after tour of the room, nothing cultural about the place just stuff our faces and get pissed.

Go to Benidorm you common self absorbed twats

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she Fukkin serious !!! Didn’t she say it’s about. 4km ??? Are they so Fukkin lazy they can’t stroll back hand in hand and listen to the sea . They’ll be back in Cold wet dreary ‘orsham soon enough !! Thought she said they had bikes too .. !!! No wonder her Fukkin Clothes are bursting at the seams lazy bint . Ooh I get it now It’s all about Queen Baby looking important 🙄. Fukkin twats

Attachments

I'd be walking all over that island, stopping little swims, little drinks taking your time, exploring. There is no rush.

Queen baby to (not posh) to walk, gotta get back to eat chocolate, neck wine and keep up the engagement on the old phone

I'd be walking all over that island, stopping little swims, little drinks taking your time, exploring. There is no rush.

Queen baby to (not posh) to walk, gotta get back to eat chocolate, neck wine and keep up the engagement on the old phone
Maybe OMR is too past it to stroll... Needs his electric wheelchair golf cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps she's trying to see how many times she can insert the word "butler" into her content. I'm cringe-manic. She's truly incapable of seeing that she's just showing what a pair of premier-grade pillocks they are. I thought they were planning to cycle around the island - or did I dream it? She's commented that nobody seems to be around. No bloody wonder - the rest of the holidaymakers must have heard that the FoK-ers were around. They're probably all taking cover! Oh & why is he wearing what appears to be a bib? What next - a nappy?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This holiday is well and truly wasted on those two. Who the hell would choose the Maldives when it’s everything they don’t want. They love to show off. He must be totally bored of her if he is desperately seeking to make friends with anyone. I really can’t believe they can afford and would choose to holiday here. I think they have received a huge discount tbh and that’s swayed them to go.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she’s used the weird and unfunny ‘john’s favourite chocolate bar is missing’ caption before. I’d like to suggest she melted it down and smeared it all over her hands and body

• Haha
She has used that caption before......like everything else it's on continual repeat. :rolleyes: It's about as amusing now as it was then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It is crazy how she has so many followers and I guess people actually like her and look to her for makeup and fashion tips etc.
I remember when I first stumbled upon her I was like, who is she? Am I that unfashionable because I think her clothes and makeup are hideous?
That’s when I came across this thread and realised I wasn’t the only person who thought the same 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It is crazy how she has so many followers and I guess people actually like her and look to her for makeup and fashion tips etc.
I remember when I first stumbled upon her I was like, who is she? Am I that unfashionable because I think her clothes and makeup are hideous?
That’s when I came across this thread and realised I wasn’t the only person who thought the same 😂
I think a lot of people came here after the cringey iplayer series. That was certainly the case for me. I'd not heard of her before but was genuinely astonished that this creature was being feted as some sort of fashion guru :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
I had followed her for a while before 🙈 and in all honesty she was witty, fashionable and had good photos. It’s sad to see how far it’s all fallen. I think a good chunk of her followers are from before, the rest are topped up with giveaways…

She has used that chocolate caption about 60 ;) times before

Ok I dislike her and her current content is cringing me out

but oh my god I want to go to this resort. I would be so relaxed and loving life

• Haha
I’d absolutely love to go. Not for 18 days mind you, but it’s on my bucket list

Reactions: 5
I started following her years ago when she would barely show her face and she was focused on the outfits then for some reason I unfollowed her until one day I saw a photo of her with the god awful fake/badly cut fringe and I started following again wondering what the hell had happened to her and I haven’t been able to take my eyes off of the car crash ever since!

I had followed her for a while before 🙈 and in all honesty she was witty, fashionable and had good photos. It’s sad to see how far it’s all fallen. I think a good chunk of her followers are from before, the rest are topped up with giveaways…

She has used that chocolate caption about 60 ;) times before

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her giveaways gives her the followers, since the first Chanel bag give out that got her over 1m she does them at least 2 month now to keep the followers happy. So really she buys follows with giveways.

It’s not city centre you twit you don’t book for dinner, it’s a casual chill laidback island not Cecconis

Hi Lorna glad your reading here, go explore oh your little trotters may take you at least 5 meters before you get bored and ask for a lift

More burger pictures coming up 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.