Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_norris

VIP Member
She reads here, the fact she made her twitter private and went from 10k followers to 5k by blocking half of them after a Instagram account was set up to show her true side. She went blocking bonkers, for around a month anyone following this Insta account she blocked on her account and randoms as well, she went more mental than she is now. They were posting on here on why they were doing it, some grudge with Yawna as their niece who became all consumed with anything Yawna to the point of seriously affecting her mental health.

One highlight was Adam sending a DM to this account threatening them with "people in high places" seriously it was hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

jm234

All jokes aside the pair of them have a drink problem to consume that amount of alcohol daily don't tell me that's normal the two of them have that puffy alcoholic face I no a lot of you are saying filler drinking alcohol every day does that to you

• Heart
I think you all are correct. Something has gone wrong here and she’s at a loss.
NOT a VIP at the hotel?
Fighting with the raisin?
Hate the clothes?
Fighting with ITS?
We haven’t seen any gifts or GRWM or prawns or wine.
maybe the wheels are finally going to come off.
hand me the popcorn 😛

• Haha
  • Heart

elegaga

Hola everyone! I’m new and I’m from Spain (I actually live 30 min away from Marbella area where they are now) I’ve been following Lorna for ages but in the last few months I started thinking that she was totally losing the plot… and that’s how I found this page! You’re all seriously hilarious! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
If you're a size 12, then you too can achieve the very trendy 'Lady of the Night' look for just £5.00. If that's a little spenny for you, ITS will kindly let you pay it off over four months.

Attachments

• Haha

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I bet the staff in this hotel can’t stand them. The cheek of them asking them to order in French rose when Spain has excellent rose wine, I’ve lived in Spain and you rarely see wine from out of Spain on the menu as they are very proud of what they produce so there’s no need.

• Angry

EdnaMode

I was just gonna post the same plus …..

Q & A. REALLY ????
Anyone else think she’s time travelling to Spain today ?
MARB’s. now there’s a surprise !!!!! How Luxe 🙄
oh good god that photo is DISGUSTANG 🤮 why would a grown man have his photo taken like that 😩 I’m going to have to go do an hour of cardio to run that image out of my head. Bet his willy is like a smelly little prawn 🤢 thats put me right off my lunch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

pink_norris

VIP Member
It ceased to amaze me why get someone flowers in a hotel abroad when you can't take them home to enjoy. What is the fucking point? Or am I missing something?

That blue turn tricks dress is foul and creased and she is using the flowers to hide the middle aged rose' spread.

• Heart
  • Haha

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
Seriously though, the pastry chef in me is finding this all quite distressing. It wouldn't look out of place on one of those Cake Fail websites. They clearly put the cake on the board, and then did the words as an afterthought, and ran out of space. The random child-like squiggles between the two words made me laugh out loud, as I could just imagine the chef standing there with his piping bag, and going "Ah fuck it, they want fancy, I'll give them fancy! *squiggle squiggle squiggle* "
The smudge above the B is classy too. Probably the chef showing them what he thinks of their luxeness. It was so very obviously all arranged in a hurry, when John realised at 09h00 this morning that putting "famous influencer's birthday" on the reservation had fallen on deaf ears.

231474041_878502349741834_5464394996115571284_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart