Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf a bloody clip she looks mind! How does she even think she looks presentable never mind pretty! Such a spoilt woman she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been ever so vurrry busy today fukk me have I got a lot to catch up on !!! But I couldn’t let these pass by … the editing/ photoshopping is Fukkin hilarious …. Look like pics of mother and daughter holding the same bouquet !!
i was going to say the same. The slimming down & smoothing is INSANE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d just like to say He might be Pissed Bond but John Bond he ain’t .. 😂😂😂
fukk me the real Bond has more than one pair of shooooozzz. !!
Why do the ridicule themselves like this … oh I know cos they’re pissed ( drunk for our USA Tits)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just cannot get over how much he face has changed. I followed her years ago as she looked so natural and cute… wtf happened. Money and the way she looks really went to her head.

Reactions: 9
Took me a good 30mins to catch up, you've all been on fire TITs 😂👍

That ring is tacky AF, I'm tempted to actually view stories now to properly witness today's car crash. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d just like to say He might be Pissed Bond but John Bond he ain’t .. 😂😂😂
fukk me the real Bond has more than one pair of shooooozzz. !!
Why do the ridicule themselves like this … oh I know cos they’re pissed ( drunk for our USA Tits)
Loona stop trying to make ‘Mr Luxe as Bond’ happen, it’s not going to happen 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg
Just gotta say what the hell is up with his shoes !! Get a new pair there falling apart !! It’s like her Chanel shoes she wears to death they are all worn too yet she has them on all the time. Defo nothing luxe about them. (Sorry rant over 😂)

• Haha
All jokes aside the pair of them have a drink problem to consume that amount of alcohol daily don't tell me that's normal the two of them have that puffy alcoholic face I no a lot of you are saying filler drinking alcohol every day does that to you

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting that she didn’t wear one of her own statement dresses for her birthday isn’t it? 😂

Her content might get better now if she is selling ITS maybe she’ll show us some half decent clothes again….

• Haha
All jokes aside the pair of them have a drink problem to consume that amount of alcohol daily don't tell me that's normal the two of them have that puffy alcoholic face I no a lot of you are saying filler drinking alcohol every day does that to you
This is what I think too doesn’t look like more filler to me she actually just looks fooked. Her whole face has blown up and she looks like she’s been crying a lot of the time.

Reactions: 11
The more I think about it the more sure I am that a lot (not all but much) of her designer stuff that Jon buys her is actually from knock off websites like DHGate\wish\ali express etc. I saw a tiktok a few months ago and another one more recently of an American girl 'unboxing' a handbag that she'd ordered off DH and comparing it to an authentic one and it was pretty close, dust bag, proper box, ribbon etc! She said she'd ordered a few pieces of jewellery and was hoping for the same.

Years (& I mean years, I'm showing my age here) The Londoner was caught pretending her bags were real when someone found her review account on whichever website she had used to buy the knock offs, so it wouldn't surprise me if ol' loony is doing the same- especially for the things we never see again (like the CHA(v) NEL earrings and the chunky chain from Channel) and I also think that the people who win her giveaways (the ones she self funds anyway) are fake accounts set up by her or old man raisin so she doesn't actually have to buy real channel for anyone.

Anastasia Kingsnorth (had never heard of her) is launching an In The Shite line too... She's mid 20s perhaps so Lorna must be really feeling her age today!

Great catching up on the PAGES of threads too- I'm spending my days balancing my job and two kids on school holidays so sadly not keeping on top of the thread, but welcome to the new Tits especially the Tit on the ground in Marbs!

Attachments

• Heart
This is what I think too doesn’t look like more filler to me she actually just looks fooked. Her whole face has blown up and she looks like she’s been crying a lot of the time.
She's very bloated I no what I look like after a bottle of wine never mind several bottles every day

Face like one of those bloody balloons!

I do think some of her things are fake to, especially the items you see a handful of times, she filters pics so hard nobody could tell if it was plastic or platinum.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.