Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're a size 12, then you too can achieve the very trendy 'Lady of the Night' look for just £5.00. If that's a little spenny for you, ITS will kindly let you pay it off over four months.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Strange that she's not yet unboxed the supposed Chanel necklace. I wonder........a few of us suggested it might be something tres tacky & tasteless. Perhaps we were on the money & she decided not to open it. Having said that, now I'm calling her out, she'll perhaps open it. Hey Lorna.👋 Reveal the necklace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still in shock about how much better her blog was. She travelled to interesting places. Wore nice clothes. Posted good pictures. Seems like she even had friends then. Or was that all bullshit and her real life is this sham of living with an old man and just accumulating belongings?
I really don’t buy that he is particularly senior in HSBC either. It just wouldn’t wash, he would be a joke amongst his peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm getting a little bored with those steps and that fountain in the hotel grounds. It's the Louvre all over again. Are they going to go out at any stage?
I know 😴 and I feel like she’s been wearing that dress and dior get up for about a week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still in shock about how much better her blog was. She travelled to interesting places. Wore nice clothes. Posted good pictures. Seems like she even had friends then. Or was that all bullshit and her real life is this sham of living with an old man and just accumulating belongings?
I really don’t buy that he is particularly senior in HSBC either. It just wouldn’t wash, he would be a joke amongst his peers.
Same I don’t think he was a corporate high flyer either so this is what makes me question how he can afford the gifts

Reactions: 10
Oh Sweet Jesus - Look at the latest. She's gone batshit crazy. State of the rodents.

• Haha
It’s the prance off to the camera while looking away from it … mortified

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
At least she saw my note about being bored with the steps and the fountain.
Look at how tight/fitted the lining is compared with the flared outer dress. That's gonna be some degree of chub-rub on a hot sweaty day. :(
Agree - it certainly wouldn't feel very preee-mium, would it? You'd feel like some sweaty truffle pig in that, wouldn't you.
Err, where's the 'bang' she's supposed to be going out with? Is that yet to come, I wonder. Dread to think.

• Haha
I cannot cope with the feet and shoes any longer!!!! How does she not fall over all the time in such ugly ill fitting shoes?!
She changes into her manky flip-flops she wore a while back with a long dress once she's got her pics 😂

I can't wear a bracelet and watch on the same wrist it's so impractical, she'll also jingle jangle walking along, bit like an old dog when owners put a bell on them to find them out and about 🤣 maybe that's why John does it as the old glaucoma is effecting his eyes he needs to be able to hear her to find her lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen better dresses on a market stall.
it really is like a joke account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.