Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone find it weird that in the 'trench coat' recording Boo didn't move a hair... Fake boo? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone find it weird that in the 'trench coat' recording Boo didn't move a hair... Fake boo? 🤔
Poor boo is now like the doggy equivalent of Princess Latifa, not pictured for ages then finally pictured looking forced and uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Few more grid photos missing today, been culling have we Yawna to make yourself look more popular than you are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else noticed how little she is putting on her stories lately? I think she is having a bit of a nervy b!

• Wow
Anyone else noticed how little she is putting on her stories lately? I think she is having a bit of a nervy b!
She’s got nuffink to sell at the moment so she’s got nuffink to story about !!!!! She’s absolutely stuck for ideas in her boring little world . ..She must be back from the magical Marbella trip at least 5 days now so She’ll be off on a jaunt to a London hotel soon cos “ Thats what keeps their marriage fresh “ ..that and another trip to Chanel etc !!! Smug twats !!!

Reactions: 8
She only shills what all the other influencers are shilling, nothing unique or high end. The brands don't go to her for her personality that is for sure, she's just added for the numbers game.

There either in London filming generic rental flat or ME hotel room or she's sitting on her dirty manky bedroom floor filming her filthy face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she playing netballI
Is she playing hockey
Is she making cricket tea

No she’s “baby one more time”, “toxic” and “oops I did it again”

Lorna witch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saints preserve us. As if GRWM's on overload were not enough, she's threatening to do a "What Can I Fit In It?" re her BV bag. 😭 😭 😭 Ye Gods, is this going to be a thing, along with how much slap can I trowel on, how do I wrap a wrap dress etc. etc?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.