Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was Paris last October I think? When she was emigrating/relocating and was actually there for 2 weeks. Same time as this belter. She was doing lots of gurning on that trip.
I don’t remember that one, although I do remember this one. Classic 😂

We’ll always have Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this is why she doesn’t like seeing people in real life & why she lies about her whereabouts. She rarely does live chats because she can’t get the filters on the video chats and she has to sit with her head at a jaunty angle to hide her face. Someone coined the “ bent neck lady” name after one live thing with Rodial .. she was largely unrecognisable but that was during her peak filter usage!

See, it doesn’t matter what her face shape is. Or what her size is or even that she’s married to her grandad and has quite evident mental health issues. It doesn’t even matter that she dicks about with her cat teat out like a 5 year old.
It’s the lies that wind me up, the lies & deception and coming from someone who claims to have had an eating disorder and associated mental health issue. She edits her size & her face. Constantly.

The second one though! Wow, was that in early lockdown last year?
Yep, May 2020!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s crazy to see how severe the filter was, and she thought as a recovered ED it was ok to do this. All that bollocks she talks on podcasts is just that bollocks, never believe a word she says

Oh and she’s nasty and greedy as well. Really greedy, flogging all that absolute tat that she wouldn’t be seen dead in if it weren’t for the fact that it’s funding her Chanel/ Hermes /Dior/Label addictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey. We are awaiting a giveaway too. Forgot that. Seeing as she’s holding back re the predicted Birthday Brag-Fest, we will await the giveaway to lure people in to buying tit from the neXT ACT.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just noticed Lorna is in MARBS didn't think she was a Marbs kinda girl it's a hen and stag dooo place any wonder she's not left her hotel it's a tit tip just like her outfits 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Going back to a few previous comments, I've also been thinking she doesn't seem herself on this trip. No room tour, no naff pictures of a sumptuous breakfast all laid out for Precious, no daily gifts, doesn't like the wine, hasn't been out anywhere, no photos of a prawn salad.... I do think she's used to going places where they know her, and she's feeling a little unglorified on this trip.

(I'm placing a bet on there being a room tour and a breakfast shot tomorrow...)

Reactions: 13
Just made the mistake of reading all the ass licking comments on her latest post. Never done that before. Never again. Feel sick now.
They're flipping freaks not #couplegoals

She's defo had something done to her face pre-trip, the filters can't seem to handle it 😂

As for the cats teats in that yellow thing 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just made the mistake of reading all the ass licking comments on her latest post. Never done that before. Never again. Feel sick now.
Did you know in Insta you can set up auto replies to certain accounts? Its always ‘llysm’ - its a bot reply. She doesnt even care for him to actually reply… 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back to a few previous comments, I've also been thinking she doesn't seem herself on this trip. No room tour, no naff pictures of a sumptuous breakfast all laid out for Precious, no daily gifts, doesn't like the wine, hasn't been out anywhere, no photos of a prawn salad.... I do think she's used to going places where they know her, and she's feeling a little unglorified on this trip.

(I'm placing a bet on there being a room tour and a breakfast shot tomorrow...)
Yeah I’ve said that too . They definitely don’t seem too enamoured She’s not even tagging the hotel name anymore .. she’s mentioned his gluten & dairy free diet being a challenge and it looks like the WA hasnt turned up . She’s prancing about filming herself in an alleyway AND they’re in bed watching Love Island .. you’re on your fukking holiday you twats !!!

• Haha
She angry with him then. No man would want that said (and its clearly not true… hes g - impy, yes, but no mans fave show is Love Island).

This trip I notice she taking photos just using her front facing camera on timer, I’ve never seen that before. Somethings different about this trip. Not that I care as I think them travelling again to an amber country is obscene. And I point out again he defo cant be working anymore as its just going to be allowed under any workplace covid policy. Maybe one trip if he could of said it was important but not 2 one straight after another!!! Most people are back in the office now at least part time…

all the passive agressive hate is so toxic though…even if he gets off on it 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.