Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that hairband new? It looks ridiculous

The new reel. Jacket doesn’t fit but also why can’t she steam the clothes??? She’s supposed to be trying to sell them 🤷🏻‍♀️
John the House Elf Raisin is in charge of the steaming … and the photography but he seems to be slacking on this trip . As for that Fukkin headband, her hair is all wrong for it and it’s Fukkin wonky. Their attention to detail is so unprofessional .

She’s just trolling us now - when the frig is she NOT in lazy mode??
1.3m followers and she’s more concerned about us TITS 😂😂 love it 😍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you all are correct. Something has gone wrong here and she’s at a loss.
NOT a VIP at the hotel?
Fighting with the raisin?
Hate the clothes?
Fighting with ITS?
We haven’t seen any gifts or GRWM or prawns or wine.
maybe the wheels are finally going to come off.
hand me the popcorn 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think you all are correct. Something has gone wrong here and she’s at a loss.
NOT a VIP at the hotel?
Fighting with the raisin?
Hate the clothes?
Fighting with ITS?
We haven’t seen any gifts or GRWM or prawns or wine.
maybe the wheels are finally going to come off.
hand me the popcorn 😛
Definitely a dig at the Marbella hotel, I think. She's not finding it as satisfactory as the San Antonio or The Lanesborough or Le Bristol.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who the fukk does she think she is !!!!! Watch this video on her stories the look she gives that woman and child for walking behind her whilst he’s filming … she’s really got ideas above her Fukkin polyester station .. Fukkin get yourself a private villa you prima Dona …. Showing your true colours on this trip Yawna !!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who the fukk does she think she is !!!!! Watch this video on her stories the look she gives that woman and child for walking behind her whilst he’s filming … she’s really got ideas above her Fukkin polyester station .. Fukkin get yourself a private villa you prima Dona …. Showing your true colours on this trip Yawna !!!
I saw this as well! Was coming to post the same! How DARE they walk by when Lorna’s ego is being fed??? They probably think that because they’re in an expensive suite they own the gaff. Absolutely classless the pair of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was thinking that lady could teach her a thing or two about not looking like a Trollop - she is probably jealous!

desperate times posting a pic of the hotel
Buffet, even I wouldn’t do that for my lowly 100 followers 😂

She’s probably taking style inspo from
The toddler actually

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Heeyaaaaa! First time poster but I've been following these threads for a while. First of all THANK YOU to everyone on here, you are all hilarious and your comments usually make my day. I followed Loona for about a week, right before the weird apron thing came out. I feel a bit ashamed if I'm completely honest because at first I somehow liked her but that changed really quick when I realized that something was off, googled something along the lines of "Lorna Luxe fake" and here I am! I didn't think I was witty enough to post on here but hey, at least wanted to thank you guys for being your amazing selves.
I agree btw, something seems to be very off, where are the presents? And why on earth is she awake at 8.45 am? Is the so obsessed with this thread that she set an alarm just to prove a point to us all? Or did she rosé it up all night? Guess we'll never know but her latest pony stomping down the stairs video is hilarious as well, I didn't think a grown woman could walk that way but here we are.
Anyways, I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, let's see if I'm bored enough to keep up with Loonybin's Marbs Adventures (you know, going down staircases, putting on make up like a 5 year old, filming videos of herself uhm "modeling", BUT DON'T UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE LEAVE THE SAFETY OF THE HOTEL) but I'll definitely check back here to see what you lovely ladies have to say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey @Mizuu welcome aboard, everyone who contributes to the thread or just reads we highly welcome with open arms, no one gets blocks like Yawna loves to do even asking where her clothes are made 😂

We’ve all fallen for her fakeness but quickly realised she is actually fake with plenty of evidence to back it. Don’t be afraid to share info the more people are aware the better 👍👍👍

• Heart
Welcome @Mizuu ! Fabulous to have you on board and to see so many people seeing the light

I genuinely think that her repetition, lies and lack of creativity always had a shelf life.
She could only ride the influencer waves of being largely talentless, fake and married to a codger for so long, before people started asking questions. She’s been repeating the same tripe for years now, same questions, same locations, same restaurants.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello & Welcome @Mizuu 👋- As with all the other new ladies, we are so pleased to have you here. Thank you so much for your comments about this thread - it's good to hear that we brought some amusement into your day!☺ No one need feel bad about initially being taken in by her - that's how the majority of us got here, by googling when we felt something didn't quite add up. It's good that you soon saw through all the lies. What's absolutely brilliant is that new people are joining us and are joining in with the comments. It's great to hear from you and we hope you'll give us your comments again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I followed in the style. Just watched Dani Dyer tryin' on her collkshun of reellly pri-ee cloves. Vis ones my favrit, nah vis one is. Repeat. Come back Lorna, all is forgiven. The actual clothes are identical to Lorna's stuff, big jackets, short cheap everything else, and Dani wasn't on an expensive location, just in front of her bedroom mirror. I suppose she's more relatable to the average punter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.