Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I can’t get over the tan and hair and over all scruffy look. Most of us here probably have a lot less money than they do regardless of if they use credit or not but I would put money on us looking more ‘luxe’ and polished than she does. Has she. It heard of exfoliating gloves to get that tan off?? She is so pale that she is only realistically going to get 2, 3 days max out of fake tan before she will need to scrub and reapply. Anyone who tans should know how much of a hardship it is, it’s a commitment. For being so anti-sunbathing she doesn’t look that much younger or have better skin for it!

also, does she also think it’s ‘luxe’ to not run a straightener through her hair?? Theres products out there to stop your hair reacting to humidity and protect against the heat. Why does she not use these??

with the life she has with no real job she can afford to go get a manicure every 2 weeks, blow dry, facial, pedicure so why doesn’t she? She’s so lazy!

I have grey roots but I don’t ever let them come out, I can’t afford to go to a salon as often as she does but she is in a ‘job’ where she is photographed so she needs to be doing these simple things if she wants us to believe her lifestyle.

she’s failing.

just rewatched it and it’s a mirror, you can see the marks all over the mirror as she moves. She’s not quite fully lost it… yet.
I don’t think it is a mirror .. it pans down to her feet but her phone is still upright and it looks as if it’s an archway behind that statue when she’s walking ..

Reactions: 1

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I know I’m obsessed.. latest grid pic has deleted after achieving 13k likes ☺ Can you imagine the scenes in HH when she’s pacing around checking the likes in her notifications.
Where’s are statistician TIT…? What’s the update on followers etc ? Sorry I ask this all the time and still can’t remember who you are ? 😘

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Happy Birthday!!

FFS my engagement ring is an emerald! Oh well I’ll just have to stamp my feet until Mr WhatWereYouThinking buys me another 😂😂

For some inexplicable reason the whispissing angel obsession is really irritating me today. I have tried it and it is mega average at best - what’s the deal with that?!!
I want to try the wine is it really not worth it?

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Why are the heads and upper body larger than the lower body? Explain it to me like I'm a two year old.....
It's a tiktok photography hack, take your picture in wide angle mode whilst holding your phone upside down.. it supposed to make people look "snatched" but I always found the pictures a bit grotesque and distorted.

• Wow