Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Right I’ve had a week off but I’m back and ready to get stuck in. I actually just saw a naked man walking along the road near me which was quite a sight. Made me think of that peta campaign ‘I’d rather go naked than wear Lorna’s acrylic ITS shite’

That knitted body suit thing!! It’s like some sort of mediaeval torture device. That squeaky gusset sawing away at your hospital parts 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rbrown91

I can’t be the only one who hate the ‘hey ya’ ‘how’s your day going’ possible the least genuine greeting I’ve ever heard. I’m cringing so hard!!

‘My jumpers Slavic catalier in case you were wondering’ don’t worry Lorna we weren’t 😅

• Haha

emcero

I see a lot of "influencers" taking selfies in the lifts in their upmarket apartment buildings - I feel like Lorna is trying to recreate this look with the waitrose car park lift... Less penthouse, more poundland though...

• Haha

PT32

Another 🥱🥱🥱 Chanel bag 🥱🥱🥱 anyone else bored at this point? Wonder what jewellery they had to sell in order to afford another one.

• Haha

meisjemetdeparel

Dont you guys think it’s weird that she did an unboxing but didn’t film the part where she reacts to the box and the bag? You know, being grateful and surprised?

meisjemetdeparel

I mentioned before, but I saw Lorna in the flesh at hotel Costess in Paris pre-covid. A place that is very popular amongst trashy nouveau riche and sugar daddies. She and OM looked ridiculous together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck..
Just going to A&E after being knocked down by a feather...
Call me a pessimist, but I'd be inclined not to put so much belief in a US-based digital marketing business which itself only has 29 followers on Instagram and which (from the looks of their website) JUST seems to sell 30-day digital marketing and strategy packages. So essentially a sales company -- their website has no 'team', no names of real people that work there, no 'About Us' section. I'd honestly take their little analysis with a huge pinch of salt.

goldsmithlady809

Not to change topic completely, but I remember there was a discussion in an earlier thread about ITS removing labels, when checking a pair of joggers I bought from there aeons ago yesterday there was indeed a Fruit of the Loom label on the care instructions!

• Wow
  • Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
😂😂😂

I’m going to be completely devo if she doesn’t get back to us about her high vis, I need to know if I should size up or not.

The sooner she runs into a forest and never comes back the better.
“I sized up in this one for a looser fit and to make it look more expensive”

• Haha
Guys guys guys... I’ve been gone from these threads for so long because work has been mental and I’ve also been trying to convince myself I shouldn’t stoop to yawna’s ridic levels of internet usage. But omg. One quick little toot through of what I’ve missed and I can’t believe I ever left. YOU ARE ALL ICONIC 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

VIP Member
I guess I’m showing how unfashionable I am here but wtf are those gum boot things? They are ugly as sin and look so awkward

• Heart
  • Haha