Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re missing the point Lorna. You aren’t with an older guy. You’re with an old guy. A pensioner, if you will. Stop trying to make pensioners happen.
EA2A1328-1738-4481-A761-D86B3D42643B.jpeg

Shame that you have neither isn’t it Lorna. All you have is an old raisin who has a cheeky fiddle down his yellow swim shorts while you’re taking photos of your cubic zirconia ring x
8F6C3AC2-93BF-4F31-803A-9EDF7F54549C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bleeping hate that white Chanel. It looks so cheap. I can’t imagine anyone being able to make it look nice, never mind Loony Luxe.

Reactions: 14
I honestly thought the Bentley was dark red from the “ surprise reveal” video. I must have distorted memory.
Does anything else think her Q&A might be (and I use “might be” very loosely) actual followers? There’s just a bit more variety in questions
NO .... 😂😂😂😂. I think she sorts out the pics she wants to use then thinks up the questions and of course the answers .

Reactions: 7
Now he’s adding decimal places manually?
Someone get the man an excel course, stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re missing the point Lorna. You aren’t with an older guy. You’re with an old guy. A pensioner, if you will. Stop trying to make pensioners happen.
View attachment 431451

Shame that you have neither isn’t it Lorna. All you have is an old raisin who has a cheeky fiddle down his yellow swim shorts while you’re taking photos of your cubic zirconia ring x
Older woman / Younger woman ?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Roll up. Roll up. ... Raffle tickets at the ready Ladies .. It’s the big draw today ... if they’ve managed to sort it out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh how I larfffffeeeddd .. She’s getting at us again ..with the NICE word and her skin looking good WTF !!!
Looks like the Raisins’s gonna get lucky on valentines . (Depending on the pressie I presume)
Her personal hygiene and grooming is seriously rank !!!
She’s just so vain ...thinks she looks younger !!!
3D93129D-150A-44B9-9AC7-4191638A89CB.jpeg
7D9E065B-116F-4157-8619-4DC138D8B3C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.