Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she’s not being Fukkin serious with these outfits pieces of shite !!! 😂😂😱😱🙈

"I will demo this look" = I have already pre-recorded a GRWM of this look because I'm a lazy lying bleep who doesn't live in real time let alone the real world.
Exactly .. What was it she said before that ...
“I’ve been having nice messages about my makeup “
Lying twit !!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (don’t think it has) but has anyone else noticed her roots have been done? I reckon she’s had her hair done at the hairdressers with the excuse of her In The Style launch and therefore it’s classed as work.
I’ve noticed this a few times over the past couple of weeks. I suspect she’s using a root touch up spray for when she “shoots” her collection. Some days she’s in the wooden room doing her skincare and the ginger roots are there and then the next day she’s fully done up in the old car to buy toilet rolls at Tesco and her roots are suddenly dark brown.

Saying that, I wouldn’t put it past her to get them done illegally. And one of her (I want to say friends but we know she doesn’t have any) acquaintances is a hairdresser - the guys from Gogglebox. She better bloody not have. But I think it must be a root touch up spray just because some days it’s there and some it isn’t.

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed this a few times over the past couple of weeks. I suspect she’s using a root touch up spray for when she “shoots” her collection. Some days she’s in the wooden room doing her skincare and the ginger roots are there and then the next day she’s fully done up in the old car to buy toilet rolls at Tesco and her roots are suddenly dark brown.

Saying that, I wouldn’t put it past her to get them done illegally. But I think it must be a root touch up spray.
yeah this does make sense I just can’t see why if she’s using a root touch up spray she’s not affiliate linking it everywhere 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah this does make sense I just can’t see why if she’s using a root touch up spray she’s not affiliate linking it everywhere 🤷‍♀️
Very true, you’d think a new product in her beauty regime would give her at least a week’s worth of content, demos, and affiliate links.

If the ginger roots never appear again though I think we’ll have our answer...

Last day for the chairs to arrive! Oh wait, another lie!!!

Lorna-why, oh why do you feel the need to brag about something you’re getting when in fact you aren’t getting it! You can’t afford it and don’t have the space in your two bed flat!!! It’s a cute chair though isn’t it!! 🤪
😂😂 quite literally a throne of lies

Reactions: 6

Saying that, I wouldn’t put it past her to get them done illegally. And one of her (I want to say friends but we know she doesn’t have any) acquaintances is a hairdresser - the guys from Gogglebox. She better bloody not have. But I think it must be a root touch up spray just because some days it’s there and some it isn’t.
Back when trips to the hairdresser were still a no go they did one of their ‘ lockdown trips away’ she said Thankyou to the goggle box hairdresser for talking her through dying her hair over the phone .. the next day she posted pics she had perfectly dyed hair and the raisin had a short new haircut !!! Just saying 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last day for the chairs to arrive! Oh wait, another lie!!!

Lorna-why, oh why do you feel the need to brag about something you’re getting when in fact you aren’t getting it! You can’t afford it and don’t have the space in your two bed flat!!! It’s a cute chair though isn’t it!! 🤪
She also announced a day or two ago that the fluffy chair she supposedly ordered for John for their 'anniversary' was arriving 'in a week', yet the website for that chair states that the lead time is four to six weeks.

Reactions: 12
Back when trips to the hairdresser were still a no go they did one of their ‘ lockdown trips away’ she said Thankyou to the goggle box hairdresser for talking her through dying her hair over the phone .. the next day she posted pics she had perfectly dyed hair and the raisin had a short new haircut !!! Just saying 🤔
I remember this, if anyone’s done it I reckon it’ll be the gogglebox guys. Good point about OMR too, I wonder if that’s one of the reasons why she’s keeping him out of the picture - his hair must look awful by now, or in fact suspiciously short if they’ve both been for a lockdown haircut!

Reactions: 8
She also announced a day or two ago that the fluffy chair she supposedly ordered for John for their 'anniversary' was arriving 'in a week', yet the website for that chair states that the lead time is four to six weeks.
Chairgate - just saying we wanna see these chairs Yawna! Give us the chairs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wouldn't have an excuse to film the Bentley if she wasn't off for essentials. She's always waiting for John too apparently which seems stupid considering only one should go inside once they get there!
Anyone know what ‘mr luxe’ Instagram name is?

Anyone know what ‘mr luxe’ @ name is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.