Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Sorry I’m still shook about this chair business.
she bought them at Xmas and said they’d be there end of jan... so why not just say “these chairs we’ve been waiting for since Xmas have arrived”
She said she’d ordered ‘chairs’ at Christmas but she’s only got 1 sanitary towel chair now + 1 fluffy wheelchair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

PT32

Guys I am cracking up. She lost 1036 followers yesterday (during a giveaway). Just looked back from the 17th to today (the full length of the Zara voucher giveaway) and she has paid £1000 and gained 385 followers 😭😭💀💀 that’s £2.60 per follower). In the last 30 days she’s lost 14,160 followers. Hahahahhahahahahahhaha twat.
BB833418-5187-4CAE-8DA1-6707D2B9042E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ladies hope you’re all well! I haven’t posted here for ages! I just saw this photo and I couldn’t stop laughing, it made me think of lady yawnas culinary skills
A85F71C7-04CD-4560-8137-CD09DB5101B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

emcero

1. I don't have the faintest idea what's supposed to be going on in that reel, other than her creeping around like a gremlin.
2. Why does she feel the need to let us know John is going for a wee?! It's an image we really don't need...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

educatingrita

I’ve been sitting quietly for some time reading all these comments which are keeping me entertained through lockdown!

I am appalled at this so called influencer, she’s nothing but a spoilt show off wannabe. She repulses me, looks dirty with her 72 layers of fake tan, dirty finger nails and pig trotter feet.

While people are struggling through lockdown, she’s showing off, these unrealistic purchases. I mean whose dog buys them a bloody £500 Chanel baseball cap? I’ve had to unfollow her as she makes my skin crawl. The less people that do, she’ll loose her free gifts that she passes on as a random act of kindness and brands won’t want to work with her. Shame they always gift to people who have everything. I’d have more respect if they sent freebies to deserving people!

And as for the body suit, made from synthetic wool, 🤢🤮!

Rant over, I’ll return to happily reading the comments that are keeping me entertained!

• Heart

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
I've just watched that about six times, and even paused it every two or three seconds just in case I was missing something -- but no. I don't get it. She creeps round the hedge with the gift to hide. Then leaves it in the driveway. Then appears to be driving the car away from the premises when she suddenly stops to go and pick up the gift. Then suddenly the car is parked and facing a wall (as opposed to being driven away), and she 'hides' the gift in the front seat. I'm relatively intelligent, but WTF? Also, in her stories she says she packed the car full or 'props' that John doesn't know about (then shows us a pic of a load of Penhaligons boxes), but none of those 'props' feature in the reel.
Lorna, if you're reading this, please help us to understand.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Showing pictures of the Rolex back in July is not what we asked now Lorna is it??

please have them on tomorrow or we will start a rumour that they were hired by your Tango-Daddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

miss trixie

VIP Member
Wtf is it meant to be about ???
Think it was intended to be a comedy-type sketch (farce) of her hiding John's V Day pressies in the car. In reality, it's more like a Public Service Warning that there's an escaped nutter on the loose, last seen roaming the grounds of the manorial hall. Best laugh I've had today. If you look at the Fawna's comments, the collective opinion is that it's "so cute". Rest my case!

• Haha

TaylorSlattery

I always wonder about what OMR and her mum think about her posting fake images and making stories up. Like I can’t imagine seeing my sister doing something like that and me being like - yeah that’s normal. I’d rip the actual shit out of her and ask if she’s okay. Like why is no one close to her questioning her?

• Heart

CouldYouNot

That reel makes no sense.
she leaves the box in the middle of road to then drive to the box and put the box in the car, and then leaves the car in the road 🤷🏼‍♀️
But also drives away from the box in the road WHAT

also yea, going for a waz is so luxe 😂 she should have just said he forgot his coat again 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
If you were a total fool, you'd be forgiven for thinking that ITS is selling Chanel handbags, rather than sweatshirts. Their web banner makes them look like a handbag shop -- or is it just me?

Attachments

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
The facial hair is due to the minoxidil she’s using for hair loss. It’s a common side effect
Why does everyone think that peach fuzz is so unusual and therefore has to be down to something? I've had peach fuzz on my face since I was a little girl, and I've never been anorexic, never taken monoxidil, never been on drugs, etc. etc. I was just born that way -- perhaps Lorna was too. I've tried getting rid of it and no matter what I do it just aggravates my skin, and by the time my skin heals, the hair has grown back. So I've learned to live with it, and luckily it is pretty translucent (I have very fair skin), so you only really notice it in bright light. Perhaps Lorna leaves hers alone because it doesn't bother her, or because she's had similar reactions to me when trying to de-fuzz the cheeks and jaw. Sorry to sound grumpy, but it's really not that unusual.

Another Chanel bag, yawn! Literally no interest in Chanel with all these chav instagrammers buying them all the time, I bet Coco is turning in her grave!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Its_Me

VIP Member
Sorry, back to the eating videos. Why does she do this cringe head bobbing thing in all of them and looking up like she’s thinking about something. Rhetorical question, cause she’s a dick, but it’s fucking annoying and looks stupid.

Sky Q paid for that bag, not her faux J.Howard Marshall-esque husband.
Exactly

• Sick
Reactions: 19