Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She wouldn't have an excuse to film the Bentley if she wasn't off for essentials. She's always waiting for John too apparently which seems stupid considering only one should go inside once they get there!
Anyone know what ‘mr luxe’ Instagram name is?

I’ve noticed this a few times over the past couple of weeks. I suspect she’s using a root touch up spray for when she “shoots” her collection. Some days she’s in the wooden room doing her skincare and the ginger roots are there and then the next day she’s fully done up in the old car to buy toilet rolls at Tesco and her roots are suddenly dark brown.

Saying that, I wouldn’t put it past her to get them done illegally. And one of her (I want to say friends but we know she doesn’t have any) acquaintances is a hairdresser - the guys from Gogglebox. She better bloody not have. But I think it must be a root touch up spray just because some days it’s there and some it isn’t.
Anyone know what ‘mr luxe’ @ name is?

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Why does everyone think that peach fuzz is so unusual and therefore has to be down to something? I've had peach fuzz on my face since I was a little girl, and I've never been anorexic, never taken monoxidil, never been on drugs, etc. etc. I was just born that way -- perhaps Lorna was too. I've tried getting rid of it and no matter what I do it just aggravates my skin, and by the time my skin heals, the hair has grown back. So I've learned to live with it, and luckily it is pretty translucent (I have very fair skin), so you only really notice it in bright light. Perhaps Lorna leaves hers alone because it doesn't bother her, or because she's had similar reactions to me when trying to de-fuzz the cheeks and jaw. Sorry to sound grumpy, but it's really not that unusual.
I have it too, and I also don't get rid of it as it's so fine and light. I don't wear foundation these days either since giving up a corporate role and working from home so no need to. I also think its a bit of a daft thing to get worked up about vs all the rest of the weird shit she does/says

YouHavinAGiraffe?

Who is that girl also wearing a very similar white dress at her wedding?! Isn’t like Lorna to let someone else share the limelight
I thought that, they look very similar. Could they be related? With her outfit and the way she's positioned in the centre, if she had a posey it could've been a double wedding!