Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s happy again! She has new stuff.
where’s he got that from ? Aren’t the shops shut?
That eating with those offensively bad lips. I just can’t. She really has no idea how stupid she looks.
Is rose meant to be that bright red in those stories??! I don’t drink rose. Looks like cherryade to me!

Reactions: 3
Sorry, back to the eating videos. Why does she do this cringe head bobbing thing in all of them and looking up like she’s thinking about something. Rhetorical question, cause she’s a dick, but it’s bleeping annoying and looks stupid.

Sky Q paid for that bag, not her faux J.Howard Marshall-esque husband.
Exactly

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I can see why she previously only shared the same two awful wedding photos. The rest are even worse! If I looked that awful at my wedding I’d definitely burn all evidence and get a vow renewal😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can see why she previously only shared the same two awful wedding photos. The rest are even worse! If I looked that awful at my wedding I’d definitely burn all evidence and get a vow renewal😂
Who remembers the vow renewal threats stories / plans
AND
Then they were not spoken about anymore and never happened .

When my boyfriend buys me present it’s usually a chocolate bar... not a bloody Chanel handbag 😩
It’s bought with love on the spur of the moment probably 😘. Not discussed with you then posted on Instagram .. your boy did good ❤

Reactions: 14
The new acrylic striped tit looks particularly & offensively bad. Annnndd...another weekly giveaway... my god she’s fighting a losing battle.
To need to pay for something to simply keep it afloat, would indicate to anyone with half a brain, that either the business model isn’t working or, whatever it is she’s doing isn’t sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ANOTHER FUKKIN GIVEAWAY !!! ..

AND

I said they’d pull out all the fake love story couple goals shite ... They’re so bloody predictable .

That chair is apt for the Raisin looks like an OAP fluffy wheelchair all that fluff is gonna look lovely over his black roll neck and Chanel leg warming blanket 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont you guys think it’s weird that she did an unboxing but didn’t film the part where she reacts to the box and the bag? You know, being grateful and surprised?

What the fuckkkkkk
What’s the bet this is a lie too!!! The otherJanuary chairs were expensive too! There’s no way they can afford to spend this money if they live where they live. I definitely think she posts expensive stuff in the hope of being gifted. It’s all BULL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another Chanel bag, yawn! Literally no interest in Chanel with all these chav instagrammers buying them all the time, I bet Coco is turning in her grave!

• Heart
Who remembers the vow renewal threats stories / plans
AND
Then they were not spoken about anymore and never happened .

It’s bought with love on the spur of the moment probably 😘. Not discussed with you then posted on Instagram .. your boy did good ❤
I love getting a chocolate bar! Perfect with a cuppa ☕ I’d be terrified having a real Chanel (I’m the MOST clumsy/unlucky person) id end up ruining it! Can’t ruin a galaxy!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.