Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
Yeah the whole story was completely stupid. She's beyond mental at this point.
Yes, I have a vision now of her posting a pic of herself later, wearing the reflective jacket, and then comments from the fawnas like "OMG, where did you get this plz? Love!" and "#reflectivejacketgoals" and "What size are you wearing pls"

• Haha
Reactions: 17

meisjemetdeparel

Not defending her as you know but... don’t forget they got married after 6 months if I’m correct? So, maybe she didn’t really know as he hid it! Hard if you’re spending 24/7 with someone but not so hard if you’re going on dates, staying the night and going to work the next day. She was crew so was away for a few days at a time!! I did it for nearly 6 years! Granted it wasn’t a forever relationship but I could easily hide it and Mr Luxe only had to hide it for 6 months! By that time he was sold on the young cabin crew and she on the sugar daddy so nothing to lose at that stage!

PS Don’t judge me for smoking...
I’m just wondering why you would get married after 6 months of dating, especially with someone who divorced twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Just watched her reel again and I still don’t understand it. She has the gift then suddenly starts driving off, realises she left it behind and runs out, comes back to throw it into the car which is suddenly parked up neatly? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m the same. I’ve had no epiphany over night. I don’t get the fact that it’s allegedly for Penhag’s . Surely it’s more about her displaying for her Chanel and the banger Bentley? I mean, no fucker knows what it is she’s carrying/ placing on the road or why??
Has she missed a part out of this little skit- LIKE THE ACTUAL PRODUCT???

As far as I can see- the summary is :
She runs through garden with a cylindrical box. ( no one knows what’s in the box, or why).
For some reason she dumps the cylindrical box in the road. She then gets in the car (whistling) and happens upon the box that SHE’s left in the road and throws it in the car. ( still whistling , as best she can with lips that are not really that flexible)

What??

Last edited:
  • Haha

mms30

How how how how howwwwwwwww can anybody with functioning retinas look at that photo of her in the car with the clompy chavvy trainers (that's what the cc stands for as far as I'm concerned), socks, trackies, nonsensical jumper and market stall bag and Argos catalogue chain and think, corrr yeah I want to look like that at all costs, I'm going to set my alarm to make sure I can bag some of these pieces and recreate this lewk myself! I wear shit like that round the house or to the corner shop (minus the designer label nonsense) and hope I don't see anyone I know. Had no idea it was such a coveted look. I've obviously been missing out on so much potential money and success and brand deals had I decided to monetise my lockdown outfits! Absolutely kicking myself now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Nearly every instagrammer has been out in force photographing themselves in the snow etc..
And lazy lorna with all her manor house acres hasn't taken any pics...no bobble hat and chanel scarf fashion snow show ...it's as if she never got ready at all today and still has the face of an unscrubbed potato...
“face of an unscrubbed potato” NEVER has there been a better description of her 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

L84

Chatty Member
Alas I was taken in and purchased the “Lola” knitted loungewear set. I hold my hands up. It arrived today and it’s a pile of shite, wouldn’t wear it to take the bins out, 💯 definitely an Ali express number, the Arse is see thru, don’t know how it keeps selling out and how she gets away with charging those prices! Anyway lesson learnt.

• Wow

TaylorSlattery

If she’s so rich why doesn’t she shop at Waitrose? Get an Ocado shop delivered. Quick trip to the local M&S food court? That’s the real question 🤔 Not even a cheek jaunt to Saino’s. Also isn’t it mandatory to shop alone now, hope one of them is staying put in the car at Tesco.

Its_Me

VIP Member
she just got yet another chanel, what More does she want? 🙄
ANOTHER Chanel! It’s usually the people who are least in love that feel they have to make a big show of valentines.

(I said usually before anyone comes for me x)

• Heart

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
View attachment 426919Why are her extensions floating?😆
For the love of all things holy, will someone PLEASE tell her to stop wearing her fucking handbag across her front right underneath her boobs. She looks like she's on day-release from a care-in-the-community scheme. Why doesn't John tell her??

On a different note, how much do we think Frisby paid for the caps, before setting his cat on them and then adding a 1,500% markup?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Jasmine

Yep - she asks herself questions that :

A- allow her to brag
B- allow her to use one of her favourite photos of herself ( typically the ones that are so filtered they look knocker all like her)
C- allow her to mention up coming Shite Drop.
D - allow her to mention she got married in NY
E- allow her to mention buying Chanel
F- allow her reference working for Virgin in 47BC.

Reality is we would all much rather have some answers to much more interesting questions....
"allow her reference working for Virgin in 47BC."

This!!! Lol!! You're a star @AllAboutTheMayhem

• Haha

L84

Chatty Member
“What do you all think? Makes me look younger I reckon - can’t explain it” good lord the narcissism is oozing out her pores, that must be why she’s so fkn shiny all the time.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Last day for the chairs to arrive! Oh wait, another lie!!!

Lorna-why, oh why do you feel the need to brag about something you’re getting when in fact you aren’t getting it! You can’t afford it and don’t have the space in your two bed flat!!! It’s a cute chair though isn’t it!! 🤪
I love your obsession with the chairs 😂 it goes to show that if you really listen and concentrate most of what she says is BS but it all just falls by the way side because people forget what she said.

• Haha
  • Heart