Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Although it’s strangely baffling as to why the work she did literally 2 decades ago is of so much alleged interest. I mean, why?

I don’t know anyone that talks so incessantly about a job they had so long ago, it’s quite bizarre.

Reactions: 18

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s from the website of the kitchen manufacturer in Denmark.

Remember when she used a pic from one of the Jenners stair case with the family pics on the wall 😂 Dyyyyyyyyying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ohmydays

VIP Member
She can’t be serious with this ‘outfit’ is it based on the Loewe belt ? 😱 OMG It’s like a Russian hooker milk maid outfit.. my OH would laugh his ‘designer socks’ off if I wore that...
She’s trying to act all girly with pink roses and balloons then dresses up like a hooker ??
maybe’Touch night’ can only be achieved with role play a chance for the Raisin to wear his tracksuit +cap ..
😱😱😱.
hope she bought him some socks as a surprise .. 😂😂😂
I’m signing off for the night .. I’m batch cookin now cos I’ve got quite a few volunteering shifts next week ..
Tonight’s all about ... our fajitas , masked singer and the Voice .me in my Pj’s other half in his boxers and t shirt ..
admiring the beautiful daffodils OH bought me each one opening Hour by hour £1 a bunch
He bought me 5 .. ❤ He’s a keeper ..
gotta go mash my potatoes now
‘HAPPY VALENTINES’
😂😂😂😂. what a load of Fukkin corporate money making bollox Valentine’s Day is .. ..
No disrespect if you love it ..
Each to their own .. ..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
Is she for real... she's going to the garage to buy matches incase they have a power cut.
She lives with a fucking smoker. Her lies make no sense. Such a dumb cunt.
"I also want to get a reflective jacket for my boot. I've wanted one for ages, so yeah, if I get a good one I'll post pics later"

(That was a direct transcription of her narrative).

:unsure: 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Does she think reflective jackets (from the garage) come in Chanel black or Dior grey with exaggerated sleeves?

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Another giveaway and John in a “ Scandi-neutral” tracksuit...

Think this could well be the lockdown high we all need.... 🤣

Her spirits are definitely lifted... 🤑
Wonder what colour trackie suit he’ll choose to pop to Tesco in the Bentley in ? OMG hope he’s got trainers and doesn’t wear his one pair of shoes with it 😂😂😂😂😳

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Hey tits my mate text me earlier. Her late teen daughter has bought one of the coats, that white thing she’s always flogging. Daughter is crying, mother is livid. It’s a size 8, oversized to fit Mike Tyson. She says it’s like hairy gross material and all crumpled and not white, more cream with a curdled milk hue. Says it’s vile shapeless shit. Worse than anything she’s ever seen.
She’s wrapped it straight back up and they’re returning it. I did try and warn her!!

• Angry
I think the question was asking how she became interested in fashion, no? Lol no one but Lorna thinks she works in fashion ! How up yourself can you be?
It said “how did you get in to fashion” - fairly ambiguous, but she answered it like she’s Anna fucking Wintour

• Haha

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Gawd this hair journey spiel is such bullshit...wouldn't be surprised if this consultation didn't even take place with Philip Kingsley daughter today

Surely she would've been told the vitamins she needed on her last consultation..zinc , iron,magnesium, vitamin D etc used to be in the one of the tablet types PK actually sold

Its been well-documented over lockdown that people are low on Vitamin D..did you really need a consultation for that you greasy cunt?

And why can't John take your blood sample you stupid hag? He could do it while you slept which means he has most of the day to to take it😀

Everything is a fucking AD with this bitch it drives me crazy esp. with a reputable brand like PK. The actual Philip Kingsley is turning in his grave knowing his daughter is a sell out to lying filtering influencers like this deceitful sales slut.
Rant over.🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha

PT32

‘I don’t have a relationship with Dior’ YOU DON’T SAY
This cracked me up too 😂😂😂 she most certainly doesn’t have a relationship with them, I can count the brands she has a relationship with on one hand. Dior have been delivering other influencers gifts this week. Jewellery, makeup, and even their headscarves. She must be gutted when she sees stuff like that, it happens alllllllll the time.

Bitch put the Cartier and Rolex on.. and take a photo. putting up shit from 6 months ago and a photo from google isn’t cutting it.
Prove us wrong.. cunt
View attachment 401304
I think this proves:
1 - Lorna is addicted to us TITS
2 - she asks her own questions
3 - she doesn't have the Clou anymore otherwise she'd just take a pic and not use a stock image

Hi again Lorna, I gave you a 3rd chance to get it right and still wrong, do you want to try again love? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
They got married on her birthday so their anniversaries can remain all about her.
Yep - she asks herself questions that :

A- allow her to brag
B- allow her to use one of her favourite photos of herself ( typically the ones that are so filtered they look knocker all like her)
C- allow her to mention up coming Shite Drop.
D - allow her to mention she got married in NY
E- allow her to mention buying Chanel
F- allow her reference working for Virgin in 47BC.

Reality is we would all much rather have some answers to much more interesting questions....
I asked her what she did for a living and she ignored it 😂

• Haha

PT32

Same flowers.....so lorna says she's a mate..even though she's never mentioned this mate before..and the mate calls her a client..
I call it free gifts in return for advertising to her 1.3 million followers...but lorna calls mates rates
Agreed, I call bullshit on her saying it’s a mate. When you look at someone’s Instagram profile in your browser instead of the app, the people they are following come up in order of when they were followed. So as you can see, her “mate’s” balloon Instagram was the most recent account she followed.... and the last time she followed someone was yesterday.... some friend.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha