Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarah93

Also, John, you need to get a grip. You may enjoy seeing lorna happy with all her branded goods but this is plain embarrassing. Someone needs to intervene. This is not “high fashion” content. @Sarah93 - did you see this??! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆

Noddy after a night on hallucinogenics.
It is not only me who has seen it!😂Countless of dms I have received, so Embarrassing but also so entertaining! I can assure you this is not high fashion, I’m so tempted to post my own grid post wearing that stunning Loewe belt but I can’t. I really hope she buys that Prada coat (sold out, she won’t be able to find it but I hope she does) I’m much taller then her and I looked ridiculous in it, I can envision how she would look, I hope she buys it...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MotherofDragons

Just bobbed on to say that everything about those boucle dresses is awful. I've literally seen (and bought) more 'luxe' items in Primark.

• Haha

MayfairAA

I know. Awful, crumpled, thin, rank, and obvs bought as old stock from somewhere else, labels taken out and replaced with in the shit ones.

One is 6-8
The other 10-12 and that genuinely would fit a 6ft2 “ heavy set” bloke. It’s massive.
Didn’t you know.. you’re supposed to take true to size, unless you’re in between sizes then you should size down but if you want it to be oversized you should have sized up! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

makes sense now why she has to go on about it so much haha

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Wild assumption here but do you think she might be pregnant? Just thinking about the no drinking November, constantly complaining she’s tired/run down and lots more at home/interiors content :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
If she gets the lady dior I will diiiiiiie she can’t even style the saddle

• Haha

KikoM

I made myself watch her GRWM this morning, without sound of course. She really turns my stomach with her disgusting habits. Constantly tapping her make-up brushes, to remove the excess, over the carpet. Ugh! Has had her fingers in I don't know how many different products, then constantly running fingers through her hair. Then touches face. Repeats over & over. Ugh! The state of the carpet where she sits must be truly horrendous; it looks grubby enough from the few snatches we see of it. What a contrast, eh? Shops in Chanel, carries a Hermes, treats her home like a shit-hole. Conclusion?: Not luxe more Mega-Slob. Aspirational? Don't make me laugh.
Edit: For entertainment value, the obligatory references to cabin crew days were included. :LOL:
Shops in Chanel, carries a Hermes but does her GRWM on the floor fucking hilarious. What a come down 😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I do actually find it really cringe when people share giveaways of any kind on their story, it’s a bit beggy. Sorry sis x

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s still hanging on to the Gucci tights trend when all the other influencers have moved onto the Chanel tights. She hasn’t even mentioned them <hold tight>

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Has the Harrods advent calendar found itself a home or did she send this to herself?
That Lornaluxe is just too kind for words ❤❤ She can’t be real .. That’s cos she’s not !!!! Shame she lies so Fukkin much and fleeces thousands of their hard earnt money .. She’s the Philip Green of the influencers .. 1st rule of Lorna Luxe business. ..line your own pockets !

• Heart
Let's put HH wooden box price to bed, OM seems so attached to the place/can't afford to move he'll prob have the wood taken down and made in to his coffin when he pops it 😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
This is really boring now. I said it’s estimated value is £700k not that it’s up for sale for as much. The flats in the building are all different sizes with different features which add value. One was sold for over a million this year. Their flat is a lot different and bigger than the one we’ve seen for sale-over 50sqm which based on the average UK house price per sqm would add £150k alone. So let’s say it’s off and it’s worth 25% less it’s still over 500k yet it’s actually irrelevant he bought it 8 years ago with a mortgage that he’s still paying off probably remortgaged and he clearly likes living there so we’re not likely to see it up for sale and they won’t be moving to London if it’s up to him.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
John probably hasn’t washed them correctly and now they will only fit the dog.

imagine the state her existing ones must be in - after those manky omnidirectional trotters have been in them

Last edited:
  • Haha

Xxccxx

Long time lurker
I honestly feel like she’s having us on, the story of her applying the new Nars foundation today
It can’t be real, smushing it all over her face and over her lips. Makes me shudder thinking of how that’ll dry and crack and looks absolutely disgusting.
I don’t understand why brands use her to promote their products because it’s displayed so so badly!?!
Absolutely mind blowing all of it. I just feel like she’s having us all on. Knowing we’re wincing whilst she’s plastering her cake on her nearly cgi artificial filtered face. Grim.