Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss trixie

VIP Member
I think Lurch must have done the tree, wearing one of Lying Loona's sleep masks, whilst half-cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

pink_norris

VIP Member
She never gets her nails done unless it’s free, those manicure pictures are just filling space in her stories cause she can’t be arsed to create content.

Same with her interior pictures there all of other places except a couple of that one bland room she has. She likes her followers to think it’s all her home and work when she’s plagiarised it

• Heart

Zelda29

Its the weird skipping, bouncing walk thing. She looks like a moron, and the hair twiddling. Is it supposed to be flirty?

• Haha

Agsfam

View attachment 332402

This is the eyeshadow finished on one eye. I mean, it's not blended at all, it looks awful! Patchy as hell and I'm not even going there with the eyebrows, or the state of the lips 🤢
God she is fucking ugly.. I know people cant help what they are born with but she is not helping herself in any way. She is just so below average turned ugly .. I would never in a million years show my sleepy / puffy undine face to million followers. She has jo fucking shame, decorum or respect to anyone.
sorry but my own ass hole looks prettier.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
And apparently (according to Lorna ) they bought it together. I’m pretty sure as someone who works in finance the sugar daddy made at least a few times more than Lorna with her air hostess job. I hope that - after two divorces - he still isn’t the kind of guy who would put the house on both their names 50/50.

Lorna on the other hands looks like someone who would have nothing left if he dies or leaves her.
Her name isn’t on it 🙊

• Wow
  • Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Good Day Gals. Look what I came across.
Disclaimer: It is not me.😘

Screenshot (126).png

So today she's waving the vegan/cruelty free banner, including a praiseworthy mention for the benefits of recyclable packaging. This, from a person who is her own one-woman giant contribution to landfill. So who has she transformed herself into today? Green Goddess? She is such a contradiction in terms, and one hopelessly thick git to boot, if she doesn't recognise the irony in what she's saying. Meanwhile, the minions continue to lap it all up.........or Luxe it all out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I feel sick watching the vapid mare whittering on about how pretty she looks and how her jobs of the day are to move a fucking table and put on some makeup ! ( yet she’s run down????)
She wouldn’t know the meaning of hard work if it slapped her in the face with a wet kipper. She’s not worked for over a decade the idle twat. God she makes me furious,

oh, maybe run the vacuum cleaner over that carpet if you’ve nothing else to do... Hermes handbag, stained carpet. Embarrassing.

Attachments

• Sick

MotherofDragons

I've just caught up on her stories from the last 24 hours and I just have the following observations:
She's finally using makeup brushes - ah of course it's because they were free.
Why does she use an eyemask to keep her hair off her face - THIS IS NOT LUXE.
She's constantly posting inspo pictures of nails, but never actually gets hers done they always look shit. Surely one so luxe would know that one way of looking 'spenny' is to always have nicely manicured hands.
I see she's back in her robe now she's flogged all her polyester pyjamas.

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
PMSL .... I just can’t !!!
Looks like he got an electric shock off the lights and threw them on whilst the electricity was whizzing through his body 😂😂😂. I thought it was gonna be in the centre ? Why have the put it in front of a wall light ... It’s all so wrong I can’t stop laughing at it !!! Especially as she’s BIGGED it up so much !!!

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Ooh look Lorna, Naomi got a billboard! Maybe if you got professional photos taken and didn’t edit the fuck out of them, you’d get one too 🤷‍♀️

(sorry, so sweary today!)
Oh I think Yawnas feeling old .and a bit threatened by Naomi .. hence fillers , nylon long hair extensions , today she said something about when she was in her 20’s ages ago !!!ooohhhhh.
I think she had her fringe and Bob cut on Paris trip to try and look classic and sophisticated . FAIL ...
I think she’s lost her way so has looked back on pics where she had most likes and has gone back to that look ... So passé 😩

Oh. And WHAT !!! I’m always sweary !!! Should I be apologising ?? Bollox ... sorry TITS 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

miss trixie

VIP Member
Thanks for making the new thread! Love the round up as per but LOVED that poll 😂 I genuinely wanted to vote for all 4.

She’s spending so much time deleting Twitter followers! Comparing @Ohmydays screenshot a few hours earlier to mine just now. And this isn’t a quick job, she’s checking every profile:
Heaven knows how much time she's spending policing her internet community; sounds like she's turned into an obsessive zealot. Still, she's going to have plenty of time on her hands whilst she's locked up in Tier 3 restrictions.

State of that dog! Looks like it's ready to snap at her!
Just thinking back a few years before ITS I'm sure she was gifted the Gucci tights by Gucci direct and Tiffany sent her the hardware chain bracelet and perfume as part of a campaign there is no way those brands would touch her now. I do think ITS is damaging. One of the ITS ambassadors was suggested for a brand campaign I'm working on but associating with that kind of fast fashion is a no go for the brand I'm working with.

• Heart

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
I’m not sure that was the effect she was quite looking for ... I can’t imagine that appearing on a Christmas-inspo mood board anytime soon.

She did say she was eating mince pies, so I think we can safely assume they both got twatted before dressing the tree.
I agree that's not the Pinterest-worthy tree she'd envisioned. Yesterday she was saying she was going to 'put all the large baubles at the bottom' -- they all look exactly the same size to me. And the lights.... I'm a wind-the-lights-around-every-branch woman. Takes me about three hours (plus another six hours to get them off again.... 😬

I'm laughing my head off at the fact that for the last two or three weeks, every fake Q&A she has done has been questions about how she decorates for Christmas, and what baubles she uses, and what colour scheme, and what accessories, and what size tree, and who does the decorating, and where does she get her ornaments from, etc., etc. One would think she was an award-winning interior designer the way she kept answering the fake questions -- and then this mess! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

miss trixie

VIP Member
Its the weird skipping, bouncing walk thing. She looks like a moron, and the hair twiddling. Is it supposed to be flirty?
Hello & welcome @Zelda29 I have to disagree with you. Lorna does not look like a moron..........she IS a moron.😜🤪🙃

What does she look like in Loewe belt and clown size boots 😭😭😭
She reminds me of a bag lady (no offence to bag ladies!) who is trawling the streets, scavenging in bins. Wearing a sleeping-bag-type thing somebody's given her out of pity, a pair of boots she's scavenged from a skip, bloody bobble hat she's rescued from a bin, etc. I know that she's away with the fairies but seriously, do y'all think she's done that for a bet?! I won't get started on the one-woman-walking-Balenciaga- farce on her grid. I wonder if she's out of her box on laughing grass. Somebody call her a doctor/policeman/therapist/exorcist.
Edit: Forgot to say hideous abomination around her middle, in place of a piece of string.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Wild assumption here but do you think she might be pregnant? Just thinking about the no drinking November, constantly complaining she’s tired/run down and lots more at home/interiors content :oops:
NO !!! 😂😂😂
I think she stopped/maybe stopped drinking in November because we kept mentioning on here that they drank too much , her face looked puffy or perhaps their collab with Whispissing Angel expired !!!
She’s tired because she’s a lazy bint !!
this thread has also mentioned her unhomely flat so I think she’s putting out feelers for FREEBIE home decor sponsorships.
Don’t forget she gets most of her gram content from this thread .. 👋