Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just dragged tf out of that lazy cow Lydia Millen, trying to cheat her way to 1M followers by year end. Claire has some traits that I think are superfluous and superficial but I do feel like she is genuine about the work she puts into her content. I also appreciate her self-deprication.
I was watching Claire’s stories yesterday, she was talking about her childhood and how her mum had always pushed her to work hard to afford the things she wants .

Reactions: 2
Saw this earlier on Claire Chanelle stories 🤔
This is really interesting. When I see the big giveaways I know they're just to attract more followers but it hadn't even occurred to me that the instagrammer could use that same occasion to "buy" followers and for that to be undetectable as it would be seen as an increase due to the giveaway!

Reactions: 9
Lorna has been boring the living daylight out of me. The amount of people I’ve seen posting the bag is making me sick (I get people want it but I find giveaways totally cringeworthy). Wish they were aware of how deceitful and greedy she really is. She definitely smokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is really interesting. When I see the big giveaways I know they're just to attract more followers but it hadn't even occurred to me that the instagrammer could use that same occasion to "buy" followers and for that to be undetectable as it would be seen as an increase due to the giveaway!
TBH .. I hadn’t thought of that either !!!

Reactions: 7
I’m just curious, I don’t know if this has been spoken about previously, but, how do they purchase the followers? Is it a company that makes tit loads of fake Instagrams or what?

Reactions: 2
I’m just curious, I don’t know if this has been spoken about previously, but, how do they purchase the followers? Is it a company that makes tit loads of fake Instagrams or what?
If you google buy Instagram followers there’s tons of websites that sell them the more realistic the followers look the higher the price. You just put your Instagram name in, pay and then they gradually follow you over a couple of days

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m so glad she told us this riveting information .. I was wondering what they were gonna be eating.. Oh FUKK off you stupid ol bint !! Who gives a tit what you’re eating ... AND. I’m obsessed with looking at her face ... it doesn’t move ... it’s got no expression ... who was it on here that said about it .. now I see what they mean ... she looks startled 😳😳

Attachments

Reactions: 6
First pic: Does anyone care?
2nd pic: Botox face - Actually this pic makes me think of Baby Jane meets Waynetta Slob.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but I seriously think she lies everytime she ‘bobs’ on to Instagram. After the usual ‘Heya, how are you, how’s your day started’ there’s always a little anecdote which I can’t help but think is complete bullshit and is just an opener for an ad to make her look less greedy. So yesterday it was that she had caught John fiddling with the baubles and she was changing them back which then ‘ever so’ neatly led on to a discount code. Then today it’s that he’s been shopping and so the fridge is full of buffet food which is all they will eat from now until christmas, which again has just led into another discount code for Astrid and Miyu. I don’t know why but I just don’t believe a single word of it, it’s like she says stuff just to fill stories...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why but I seriously think she lies everytime she ‘bobs’ on to Instagram. After the usual ‘Heya, how are you, how’s your day started’ there’s always a little anecdote which I can’t help but think is complete bullshit and is just an opener for an ad to make her look less greedy. So yesterday it was that she had caught John fiddling with the baubles and she was changing them back which then ‘ever so’ neatly led on to a discount code. Then today it’s that he’s been shopping and so the fridge is full of buffet food which is all they will eat from now until christmas, which again has just led into another discount code for Astrid and Miyu. I don’t know why but I just don’t believe a single word of it, it’s like she says stuff just to fill stories...
Yeah it’s definitely a tactic of hers Freyakillin is the same 🙄 if not worse. You know the dreaded line “a lot of you have been asking about.....” I skip through the ads because you know it’s not genuine tit they would usually wear/use.

• Heart
Can always tell when she’s lying. Wish we’d recorded that big old fib about the car window getting smashed in.

Reactions: 3
AND .... She’s definitely reaching out for home interior freebies or collabs.. Probably to get away from her ITS fashion faux pas dumping and her time as a Fashion designer will never be mentioned again !!! Unlike when she was cabin crew 🙄🙄.
Her new ‘baby’ will be her flat and she’ll be designing cushion covers before we know it !!!

Attachments

• Haha
What a coincidence that someone over here said something about the ugly light bulb behind her tree and suddenly she covered it with a dead bird?
BRILLIANT !!!

Has she ever shown her flat , the other rooms , bedroom or kitchen ? I’m intrigued ?

Has she ever shown her flat , the other rooms , bedroom or kitchen ? I’m intrigued ?

Reactions: 4
I see she’s at 1.3 million from this last giveaway. Up by 200,000.
To naturally increase by that many in less than a week, would be something Lorna would NEVER be capable.

She’s thick as chips, and sits on a floor putting on make up. ( with filters!) not really indicative of a 200k growth in less than a week is it ??!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Some social blade stats. I see she keeps removing a lot of her photos, probably the ones with poor engagement to inflate her engagement rate.

Interesting that she was consistently losing hundreds of followers until 1st Dec and then they suddenly jump up on the run up to her giveaway, and then of course jumping massively on the days of her giveaway. I wonder if she bought followers (a few hundred a day) on the run up to her giveaway to give her a more subtle boost to make sure that the giveaway (and undoubtedly the bigger purchase of followers disguised as her giveaway boost) pushed her over the 1.3m mark...

08D2A1A6-ADED-4346-941F-0E7A1C92E3D3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Some social blade stats. I see she keeps removing a lot of her photos, probably the ones with poor engagement to inflate her engagement rate.

Interesting that she was consistently losing hundreds of followers until 1st Dec and then they suddenly jump up on the run up to her giveaway, and then of course jumping massively on the days of her giveaway. I wonder if she bought followers (a few hundred a day) on the run up to her giveaway to give her a more subtle boost to make sure that the giveaway (and undoubtedly the bigger purchase of followers disguised as her giveaway boost) pushed her over the 1.3m mark...

View attachment 343027
Thanks Chief financial analyst TIT!
how can this not trigger an alert in the bullshit world that is instagram?
Oh I forgot. They know people “ high up”

But as discussed many times over... Lorna won’t stop and if she can lie or choose the back handed morally flexible route... then she will!
She needs more stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.