Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can bet they’ve just decorated that one small corner of the flat as a background for pics. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 7
I saw one girls story she was demonstrating a product, she stayed at her grandparents for the night so was filming in their bathroom. She didn’t feel embarrassed because the focus point is her and the product not the background.
Was it Olivia Faeh by any chance?

Reactions: 1
Hannah Crosskey got a handwritten Christmas card from Chanel (this is from her home Instagram account). Wonder if Lorna will get one...
Isn't that nice, isn't it lovely? See she has 130k followers. So delightful. Wonder when we'll be seeing Lorna's. Evening Lorns. 😇 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spending there day swapping baubles around the tree, time must just fly by in that flat 🤣
I bet it’s like watching paint dry. What do they ACTUALLY talk about? They don’t like each other really do they.. so I wonder what actually gets said there other than her demanding handbags. I reckon they smell like them people who just sit and chain smoke. I’d hate to cut him open. His lungs will be black and covered by WA and smoke 😂

I don't think he has his fags outside. I can just see it now in bed chain smoking, dirty glass of warm wine in hand "awwwright Lorna it's touch night, getta hold of this"
HAHAHAHAHAA

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did unnecessarily spend a grand on face fillers but other than that she doesn’t do or use anything unless it’s free. Her brows are way overdue why hasn’t she had them done? And it’s not as if she doesn’t have time to go to the salon!
It was more than a grand (too short) 😛

I don't think he has his fags outside. I can just see it now in bed chain smoking, dirty glass of warm wine in hand "awwwright Lorna it's touch night, getta hold of this"
Oh ffs. My mind is muckied from that image. Shudders.

Bet their flat stinks 🤢
Tbh that’s probably what the big “ building” job was all about. Just repainted because of the yellowing walls.

OMG Saw this and thought I’d share .
‘WHAT !!! You Fukkin Tattler Tits .. you saying you don’t like my tree !!! 😂😂😂.’
😳
That is so Lorna with the clip in’s and badly applied red lippie that always looks like a 3 year old has done it

Reactions: 3
Saw this earlier on Claire Chanelle stories 🤔
She just dragged tf out of that lazy cow Lydia Millen, trying to cheat her way to 1M followers by year end. Claire has some traits that I think are superfluous and superficial but I do feel like she is genuine about the work she puts into her content. I also appreciate her self-deprication.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.