Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she recently say she wanted some new Gucci tights and if anyone knew where she could get them could they let her know !!! Well bugger me she’s flogging them on an aff link now ... She’s such a manipulative cow ..
She's a disgrace. I think she'd flog her granny if it lined her pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She most probably didn’t follow the aftercare properly. She’s still hanging onto ‘they were so good but I need a top up’ in hopes the girl will do them again for free. They are grey and well beyond needing a ‘top up’.

Still no mention of the chanel tights from the supposed queen of Chanel
Some influencers were given the Chanel tights, maybe she is hanging on in hope that she will receive them also 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Without a hint of irony, whilst bleating on about tooth whitening strips (which she's now offering at 40%) she says

"Do you want me to demo them? I feel like I've demo'd them enough..."

This is the same person who has demo'd how to tie a cardi 90 million times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who said they bought the tooth whitening thing? Apparently spotlight have been in touch and she’s miraculously now offering 40% discount code with free strips.

Without a hint of irony, whilst bleating on about tooth whitening strips (which she's now offering at 40%) she says

"Do you want me to demo them? I feel like I've demo'd them enough..."

This is the same person who has demo'd how to tie a cardi 90 million times 🙄
Snap 😜

• Haha
She most probably didn’t follow the aftercare properly. She’s still hanging onto ‘they were so good but I need a top up’ in hopes the girl will do them again for free. They are grey and well beyond needing a ‘top up’.

Still no mention of the chanel tights from the supposed queen of Chanel
Chanel have a-blocked her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting things going on in the world - I mean the real world of course and not LornaLand. The Federal Trades Commission & 46 states have filed lawsuits against Facebook for predatory & monopolistic behaviour, particularly with relation to its acquisition of Instagram. Commentators say that this is worrying news for Facebook. They also say that the future of Instagram could be somewhat perilous. This looks like it could be worrying news for people who, for example, hugely rely on IG for their income generation. I shouldn't worry too much, Lorna, sure you'll be okay. Just go back to fannying about with your Christmas baubles and your teeth-whitening strips.🎄

Reactions: 5
Some influencers were given the Chanel tights, maybe she is hanging on in hope that she will receive them also 😂😂
Chanel only works with very high end influencers. Some of them only have 1/6th of lornas followers, but if lorna only had 1/6th of their sense of style she wouldn’t annoy me this much.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I screenshot this yesterday but forgot to post. Just showing how important engagement is regardless of how many followers (cough, bots, cough) you have. It makes me feel better that smaller influencers who put proper effort in can get the same money, or even more, than a falsely inflated influencer like Lorna.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
That looks awful 🤦🏻‍♀️

She must be kidding me. It’s so embarrassing if that took them all day to decorate, looks so pathetic!
Oh honey don’t you know Queen Baby can’t do anything for more than an hour she must take breaks and most probably had a nap half way through.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spending there day swapping baubles around the tree, time must just fly by in that flat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s sooooooo. Booooorrrriiiinnnnggggg today !
Obvs got nothing else to flog ..
that’s it TITS Chanel giveaway and repetitive mood boards from now on 🙄

She must be kidding me. It’s so embarrassing if that took them all day to decorate, looks so pathetic!
When she said (several times) that John always does the lights, I was honestly expecting some sort of masterpiece -- she made it sound as though the lights were 'his thing' and he takes great pride in careful placement... What actually happened is that OMR took a 50-bulb light string, went outside for a cigarette, realised when he got outside that the lights were still in his hand, so he quickly dashed back inside and flung the string of lights at the tree from a distance, whilst muttering 'ah fuckit' and then went back to his ciggie. Lorna, meanwhile, realised that all the baubles were the same size, which scuppered her plan of 'hanging all the large ones at the bottom', so she made another cup of tea and busied herself hanging that weird round fluffy thing over the light fittings on the wall behind the tree (WTF?). John came back in from outside and asked her why she wasn't hanging up the freebie dried flower baubles, so she gave him a withering look and told him that she needs those as a Christmas gift for his mum, obvs. Then she opened up all the boxes of baubles she had ordered (Zara, Sixathome, Rockett St George, et al) and selected a few white ones, mainly because her wine consumption had made her forget that her colour scheme was meant to be 'antique silver', and then shoved the surplus baubles inside the Fortnum and Mason hamper so that she didn't have to drag them back down to the cellar.

Back to my baking...... 🥨🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a coincidence that someone over here said something about the ugly light bulb behind her tree and suddenly she covered it with a dead bird?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When she said (several times) that John always does the lights, I was honestly expecting some sort of masterpiece -- she made it sound as though the lights were 'his thing' and he takes great pride in careful placement... What actually happened is that OMR took a 50-bulb light string, went outside for a cigarette, realised when he got outside that the lights were still in his hand, so he quickly dashed back inside and flung the string of lights at the tree from a distance, whilst muttering 'ah fuckit' and then went back to his ciggie. Lorna, meanwhile, realised that all the baubles were the same size, which scuppered her plan of 'hanging all the large ones at the bottom', so she made another cup of tea and busied herself hanging that weird round fluffy thing over the light fittings on the wall behind the tree (WTF?). John came back in from outside and asked her why she wasn't hanging up the freebie dried flower baubles, so she gave him a withering look and told him that she needs those as a Christmas gift for his mum, obvs. Then she opened up all the boxes of baubles she had ordered (Zara, Sixathome, Rockett St George, et al) and selected a few white ones, mainly because her wine consumption had made her forget that her colour scheme was meant to be 'antique silver', and then shoved the surplus baubles inside the Fortnum and Mason hamper so that she didn't have to drag them back down to the cellar.

Back to my baking...... 🥨🎂
I don't think he has his fags outside. I can just see it now in bed chain smoking, dirty glass of warm wine in hand "awwwright Lorna it's touch night, getta hold of this"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.