Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies please! How are you all surprised the tree is a shambles? It's purely reflecting the utter shambles of a mess that is Lorna! 🤣
I actually think it's perfect! 🤣
It does look like they've sold all the furniture though? And when I say all the chair that changes shape by the doors and the sofa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she was going for the modern, minimalist, Scandi styles she’s seen on Pinterest and perceives it as ever so chic in her mind but it’s just a mess. A bit like the fashion styles she tries to pull off but can’t.

Reactions: 12
Ooh look Lorna, Naomi got a billboard! Maybe if you got professional photos taken and didn’t edit the duck out of them, you’d get one too 🤷‍♀️

(sorry, so sweary today!)
Oh I think Yawnas feeling old .and a bit threatened by Naomi .. hence fillers , nylon long hair extensions , today she said something about when she was in her 20’s ages ago !!!ooohhhhh.
I think she had her fringe and Bob cut on Paris trip to try and look classic and sophisticated . FAIL ...
I think she’s lost her way so has looked back on pics where she had most likes and has gone back to that look ... So passé 😩

Oh. And WHAT !!! I’m always sweary !!! Should I be apologising ?? Bollox ... sorry TITS 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooh look Lorna, Naomi got a billboard! Maybe if you got professional photos taken and didn’t edit the duck out of them, you’d get one too 🤷‍♀️

(sorry, so sweary today!)
LL is being replaced isn’t she. All that marketing cash ITS are throwing at Naomi nothing left for LL & OMRs copious all expenses paid trips in the sun. Shame that 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Ladies please! How are you all surprised the tree is a shambles? It's purely reflecting the utter shambles of a mess that is Lorna! 🤣
I actually think it's perfect! 🤣
It does look like they've sold all the furniture though? And when I say all the chair that changes shape by the doors and the sofa!
Do you think thats to make room for the sanitary towel chairs that are being delivered in January 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I think Yawnas feeling old .and a bit threatened by Naomi .. hence fillers , nylon long hair extensions , today she said something about when she was in her 20’s ages ago !!!ooohhhhh.
I think she had her fringe and Bob cut on Paris trip to try and look classic and sophisticated . FAIL ...
I think she’s lost her way so has looked back on pics where she had most likes and has gone back to that look ... So passé 😩

Oh. And WHAT !!! I’m always sweary !!! Should I be apologising ?? Bollox ... sorry TITS 😘
Nail on the head! It explains why after this ‘hair journey’ she’s been on she’s suddenly gone back to the extensions which damaged it in the first place... because all the photos she likes of herself is her with extensions in 🙄.

Haha!! Don’t apologise, it’s because my every other word today has been duck 😂 I’m disappointed in my own swearing variety to be truthful.

LL is being replaced isn’t she. All that marketing cash ITS are throwing at Naomi nothing left for LL & OMRs copious all expenses paid trips in the sun. Shame that 😂
What a shame 🤣🤣 I’m so sad we won’t see those godforsaken swimming trunks anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nail on the head! It explains why after this ‘hair journey’ she’s been on she’s suddenly gone back to the extensions which damaged it in the first place... because all the photos she likes of herself is her with extensions in 🙄.

Haha!! Don’t apologise, it’s because my every other word today has been duck 😂 I’m disappointed in my own swearing variety to be truthful.

What a shame 🤣🤣 I’m so sad we won’t see those godforsaken swimming trunks anymore
So why not pay to have good quality extensions fitted by a proper extensionist? Tape extensions don’t damage your hair if you take care of them and keep up with the maintenance. Sure she can afford it 🙄 Even by Clip in standards that tit shes using is dreadful

Reactions: 14
another question she’s asked herself so she can once again remind us of this dreadful white coat she’s restocked to flog !!
AND. seriously have these luxette minions no brain cells that they have to ask what sort of coat would you wear ???FFS!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The face she's pulling here warrants some kind of expression lines.
Unless she's had botox.
Which of course she hasn't.
And I'm Nicole Kidman.
This is 100% botox face, I am certain as I see one in the mirror every day 🤣 u literally CANT scrunch your forehead and when u try super hard its still smooth but nose makes that funny thing and wrinkes on both sides. I just stick to resting witch face, got used to no movement 🤷🏻‍♀️ and it costs way too much to be bleeping with it.

• Haha
So why not pay to have good quality extensions fitted by a proper extensionist? Tape extensions don’t damage your hair if you take care of them and keep up with the maintenance. Sure she can afford it 🙄 Even by Clip in standards that tit shes using is dreadful
Genuinely baffles me too. If you get proper extensions done at a reputable place they’ll do no damage and she could grow her natural hair. She could even lie and say it was her natural hair, god knows she’s spouted bigger lies. Saying that, we all know she’d leave them too long before maintenance and they’d get matted and damage her hair though 🙄

• Sick
Genuinely baffles me too. If you get proper extensions done at a reputable place they’ll do no damage and she could grow her natural hair. She could even lie and say it was her natural hair, god knows she’s spouted bigger lies. Saying that, we all know she’d leave them too long before maintenance and they’d get matted and damage her hair though 🙄

I don't understand for someone who heavily relies on her "look" for her job she doesn't invest any decent money in her appearance, hair, facials, nails nothing. She's just a bag hag

Reactions: 17
I don't understand for someone who heavily relies on her "look" for her job she doesn't invest any decent money in her appearance, hair, facials, nails nothing. She's just a bag hag
She did unnecessarily spend a grand on face fillers but other than that she doesn’t do or use anything unless it’s free. Her brows are way overdue why hasn’t she had them done? And it’s not as if she doesn’t have time to go to the salon!

Reactions: 11
I thought I’d dreamt about the Tree but nope it’s still there.... as hideous as ever 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did unnecessarily spend a grand on face fillers but other than that she doesn’t do or use anything unless it’s free. Her brows are way overdue why hasn’t she had them done? And it’s not as if she doesn’t have time to go to the salon!
I remember she got her brows microbladed a few years (?) ago and they faded in only a couple of weeks 😂

Reactions: 4
I remember she got her brows microbladed a few years (?) ago and they faded in only a couple of weeks 😂
She most probably didn’t follow the aftercare properly. She’s still hanging onto ‘they were so good but I need a top up’ in hopes the girl will do them again for free. They are grey and well beyond needing a ‘top up’.

Didn’t she recently say she wanted some new Gucci tights and if anyone knew where she could get them could they let her know !!! Well bugger me she’s flogging them on an aff link now ... She’s such a manipulative cow ..
Still no mention of the chanel tights from the supposed queen of Chanel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.