Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have gone in hard on the sparkly plonk and not had enough mince pies to soak up all the alcohol if this is the end result. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the thing about PLT around the middle of the first lockdown?

Basically they we’re buying like £4 Fruit of the Loom trackies and selling them for £25. Someone posted a photo on Instagram/Twitter I can’t remember and they’d stitched in a PLT label one place and forgot to cut out the FOTL label further down.

I think all fast fashion brands do it - all they need is a sewing machine and a clothes printing press to rip people off. It’s disgusting. That’s how they have “slogan/phrases” T-shirts and jumpers out so quick.
It's common practice in the North for brands to buy cheaply from wholesalers in Cheetham Hill (Manchester) and rebrand. There used to be a little old lady who you could take your items to and for a few pence she would stitch in your label (she was always in great demand). Obviously much slicker these days but it's a well known practice in the trade.

• Angry
Her tree looks shite. So underwhelmed with the “grand reveal”. That took 2 adults all day? She’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Lurch must have done the tree, wearing one of Lying Loona's sleep masks, whilst half-cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very rarely look at Twitter, but decided to have a quick scan earlier. Amazing what you find when you least expect it! Btw, this must be someone who reads on here so to respect their privacy, I've erased their account name. Would just like to say to this person, GOOD JOB.(y)

View attachment 340511
I had a look to see if they made a comment but I couldn’t see this tweet wonder if they’ve taken it down ... ? Mind you I didn’t look properly as I hit bored with the lack of delivery complaints !!

That tree is hilarious 😂. It’s a shambles ... !
She’s gotta ‘Bob on’ and say ‘it’s a lot harder than we thought ... neither of us are any good at tree dressing’. Surely
Sadly not as her minions are already asking questions about her ‘gifted items’. Allegedly !!!!
Thing is I think we’re gonna be seeing a lot more of it as a backdrop to her mirror selfies.. 😩
I thought I saw that F&M basket in an older pic .. bet the raisin just dragged it up from the cellar !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure that was the effect she was quite looking for ... I can’t imagine that appearing on a Christmas-inspo mood board anytime soon.

She did say she was eating mince pies, so I think we can safely assume they both got twatted before dressing the tree.
I agree that's not the Pinterest-worthy tree she'd envisioned. Yesterday she was saying she was going to 'put all the large baubles at the bottom' -- they all look exactly the same size to me. And the lights.... I'm a wind-the-lights-around-every-branch woman. Takes me about three hours (plus another six hours to get them off again.... 😬

I'm laughing my head off at the fact that for the last two or three weeks, every fake Q&A she has done has been questions about how she decorates for Christmas, and what baubles she uses, and what colour scheme, and what accessories, and what size tree, and who does the decorating, and where does she get her ornaments from, etc., etc. One would think she was an award-winning interior designer the way she kept answering the fake questions -- and then this mess! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Bahahaha, all day to decorate that?!!! Please! Looks an absolute mess. I let my kids decorate our tree (then I adjust it later 🤫) but even their attempt is better than this. They must definitely have been a bit squiffy.
I'm betting that F&M basket is empty too. Or maybe she's gifting that freebie to someone for Christmas aswell. Is she really that tight? Goes on about spoiling her mum, then tells us all she's giving her stuff that's been gifted! It's ok though Lorna, you buy a Chanel bag to buy followers, perhaps your mum would have liked that for Christmas instead? Shame you choose to spend the money you've grifted on followers rather than your own mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It gets worse 😂😂😂😂 I have never in my life seen a greater self sabotage.

A triangular tree light placement???

I need to go to bed.
17DC346B-881C-4197-B4AC-4061D07F98D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She said she was going to play some Wham! music while they did the tree. It obviously wasn't "Light me up before you go-go". 😭 😭 😭
Oh my stars, who knew it was going to be such a fun Thursday. I think Treegate will go on and on!🤪😜🙃

• Haha
PMSL .... I just can’t !!!
Looks like he got an electric shock off the lights and threw them on whilst the electricity was whizzing through his body 😂😂😂. I thought it was gonna be in the centre ? Why have the put it in front of a wall light ... It’s all so wrong I can’t stop laughing at it !!! Especially as she’s BIGGED it up so much !!!

• Haha
And what are those random stars things hanging on to the panelling for dear life? I am retracting what I said about her not being on drugs 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha just said the same!

C'est moi!

It actually looks better blurred.
Or the before picture.
It's made me dizzy, I thought I was going blind and it wasn't the cocktail in my hand :ROFLMAO:

And what are those random stars things hanging on to the panelling for dear life? I am retracting what I said about her not being on drugs 🤪

cheap n tacky no effort whatsoever, if she truly lived in a very large mansion as she claims there would be a tree outside, one in the hall and one in a lounge at least.

All the her equivalent influenzers have at 3 decorated, which in my opinion is way over the top, but you see where I am coming from. Lazy Arse Lorna bare minimum cause she needs to get back to a-blocking on twitter and instagram

Last edited:
Literally would rather eat my own spleen than wear those hideous pyjamas.
Having seen the Xmas sweatshirt first hand (and aside from how grotesque the pyjamas are) , I couldn’t risk having any candles lit for fear of the pyjamas catching fire and the whole house burning down.

Our Christmas tree has more class and the whole thing was project managed by a 10 year old.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.