Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IS THE TREE UP YET ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Ol Yawna shouting her demands from the wooden room whilst the The poor Old Raisin is probably like Lurch staggering up and down the stairs to the cellar to fetch the Xmas tree lights .. hope he donโ€™t start sweating his Eyebrow dye might run ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IS THE TREE UP YET ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Ol Yawna shouting her demands from the wooden room whilst the The poor Old Raisin is probably like Lurch staggering up and down the stairs to the cellar to fetch the Xmas tree lights .. hope he donโ€™t start sweating his Eyebrow dye might run ๐Ÿ˜‰
Is this who you mean, @Ohmydays I am horizontal with laughing. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Screenshot (136).png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the thing about PLT around the middle of the first lockdown?

Basically they weโ€™re buying like ยฃ4 Fruit of the Loom trackies and selling them for ยฃ25. Someone posted a photo on Instagram/Twitter I canโ€™t remember and theyโ€™d stitched in a PLT label one place and forgot to cut out the FOTL label further down.

I think all fast fashion brands do it - all they need is a sewing machine and a clothes printing press to rip people off. Itโ€™s disgusting. Thatโ€™s how they have โ€œslogan/phrasesโ€ T-shirts and jumpers out so quick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Course she has the perfume it was gifted to you during lockdown and you said it wasnโ€™t really you !!
Sheโ€™s gonna wrap presents for her Mum and John that were all gifted ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
That puffed up filler face! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Why do that to yourself when there are really good practitioners out there!

Reactions: 5
Very rarely look at Twitter, but decided to have a quick scan earlier. Amazing what you find when you least expect it! Btw, this must be someone who reads on here so to respect their privacy, I've erased their account name. Would just like to say to this person, GOOD JOB.(y)

Screenshot (138)_LI.jpg

Reactions: 13
Fellow TiTs, I have a confession to make. I donโ€™t know what came over me but when Lorna had a 25% discount code for the teeth whitening strips I bought a box for my partner for Christmas using her code :eek:
And then surprise surprise as soon as Iโ€™d ordered up pops an Instagram ad for 40% off! Mugging people off all over the place!

• Wow
  • Sad
Fellow TiTs, I have a confession to make. I donโ€™t know what came over me but when Lorna had a 25% discount code for the teeth whitening strips I bought a box for my partner for Christmas using her code :eek:
And then surprise surprise as soon as Iโ€™d ordered up pops an Instagram ad for 40% off! Mugging people off all over the place!
Thatโ€™ll learn ya as they say @ Sophie92 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. You could have got them cheaper and now youโ€™ve put money in her greedy little mitts !!! Send em back !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but who the actual duck did the lights ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what in the actual Christmas duck
5CB80FB1-EA9E-4DB4-BB07-82E68D847162.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iโ€™m not sure that was the effect she was quite looking for ... I canโ€™t imagine that appearing on a Christmas-inspo mood board anytime soon.

She did say she was eating mince pies, so I think we can safely assume they both got twatted before dressing the tree.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.