Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HEYA TITS!

Gather round, I have news.

I am in receipt of 2 ITS Xmas jumpers. One from Lorna’s collection, one from another nobody.

( I didn’t order, fear not - ask no questions get no lies!)
Anyhow, The INTHESTYLE label is placed over another label that’s actually been Cut out??
Biggest pile of tat I have ever seen, wouldn’t be worth a quid. Label states “ made in England”. Hmm.. I suspect it was relabelled in England and the abhorrent print on the front was placed on it somewhere along the lines.

Where’s our American friend who joined recently ?? This is what you missed out on.
Shocking.
People need to see what they’re buying to fund her Bond Street addictions.

( and the reason I’ve posted 2 from different collections is because I wanted to prove that Lorna’s cut out label wasn’t a “ one off”)
That’s disgusting ripping people off blatantly like that. I wonder what the the original label was.

Btw she flogging that smelly inducing nightwear again😩

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I know. Awful, crumpled, thin, rank, and obvs bought as old stock from somewhere else, labels taken out and replaced with in the tit ones.

One is 6-8
The other 10-12 and that genuinely would fit a 6ft2 “ heavy set” bloke. It’s massive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
HEYA TITS!

Gather round, I have news.

I am in receipt of 2 ITS Xmas jumpers. One from Lorna’s collection, one from another nobody.

( I didn’t order, fear not - ask no questions get no lies!)
Anyhow, The INTHESTYLE label is placed over another label that’s actually been Cut out??
Biggest pile of tat I have ever seen, wouldn’t be worth a quid. Label states “ made in England”. Hmm.. I suspect it was relabelled in England and the abhorrent print on the front was placed on it somewhere along the lines.

Where’s our American friend who joined recently ?? This is what you missed out on.
Shocking.
People need to see what they’re buying to fund her Bond Street addictions.

( and the reason I’ve posted 2 from different collections is because I wanted to prove that Lorna’s cut out label wasn’t a “ one off”)
wow this is crazy! The brand sporty and rich also done the same thing. Bunch of lazy twats

Reactions: 8
I know. Awful, crumpled, thin, rank, and obvs bought as old stock from somewhere else, labels taken out and replaced with in the tit ones.

One is 6-8
The other 10-12 and that genuinely would fit a 6ft2 “ heavy set” bloke. It’s massive.
Are you going to run a giveaway with them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

One is 6-8
Didn’t you know.. you’re supposed to take true to size, unless you’re in between sizes then you should size down but if you want it to be oversized you should have sized up! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

makes sense now why she has to go on about it so much haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG living for this!!!!!!!!!
witch has no shame. We all want to do well in our careers whether that be job satisfaction, monetary reward or both but I couldn’t do something that was immoral as this and sleep well at night. I know the clothes don’t cost a fortune but I’m sorry, you don’t sell people who put their trust in you this complete garbage!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Much prettier than Lorna , yes but freakishly similar. Terrible lip situation, but that’s fairly standard around these parts.
I can’t imagine ITS getting rid of LL tho?

Found the perfect gift for Lorna - anyone want to club together? 80p.
Whoever is selling it also got their English degree at the same place Lorna did , so it makes it an even more considered gift.
....Bloody brilliant ...

Wild assumption here but do you think she might be pregnant? Just thinking about the no drinking November, constantly complaining she’s tired/run down and lots more at home/interiors content :oops:
Nah.... At his age Mr Luxe will defo be a Jaffa!....

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This latest debacle is truly shameful. It looks like ITS have either bought a job lot of bankrupt stock OR it could easily be rejected stock (as in rejected by the retailer on account of the abysmal quality/finish). Either way, the existing labels have been very crudely and obviously cut out, without any care being taken at all. It seems that ITS are being totally amoral about this and fleecing their loyal customers who, let's face it, are probably of a demographic who don't have such a large disposable income. All in aid of funding Frisby's Ibiza habit and LL's spending addiction. These people do not care, as long as the cash keeps rolling in, they will grasp it in any way they can. This needs to find its way into the public domain.

Reactions: 13
....Bloody brilliant ...

Nah.... At his age Mr Luxe will defo be a Jaffa!....
Thought of Whippers Jaffa juice is making me feel quite bilious.

Also if this is the £20 ( AT HALF PRICE?) sweatshirts... imagine what material-based hell those pyjamas must be.

I WONDER if those have the labels ripped out also? I haven’t come across this before. But must be something like @miss trixie said.

That Gucci building infrastructure looks a little concerning...
Someone fetch in the architect and complain!

Or...maybe the building is collapsing in hysteria at the scene playing out in front. They must look like escapees.
OMR with his predatory Polaroid and Lorna flapping and wobbling around like a 3 year old that’s high on sunny delight.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This latest debacle is truly shameful. It looks like ITS have either bought a job lot of bankrupt stock OR it could easily be rejected stock (as in rejected by the retailer on account of the abysmal quality/finish). Either way, the existing labels have been very crudely and obviously cut out, without any care being taken at all. It seems that ITS are being totally amoral about this and fleecing their loyal customers who, let's face it, are probably of a demographic who don't have such a large disposable income. All in aid of funding Frisby's Ibiza habit and LL's spending addiction. These people do not care, as long as the cash keeps rolling in, they will grasp it in any way they can. This needs to find its way into the public domain.
Can this kind of thing be reported to trading standards?Absolutely vile company, vile people who work for it or associate it it. Just disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Can this kind of thing be reported to trading standards?Absolutely vile company, vile people who work for it or associate it it. Just disgusting.
I hope so. It’s obviously because they’ve promised all the profits are going to charity so they’re trying to cut costs even more than usual as they don’t care.

Reactions: 9
I hope so. It’s obviously because they’ve promised all the profits are going to charity so they’re trying to cut costs even more than usual as they don’t care.
Yes I thought this too. Although I don’t have any of her other stuff to compare it to obviously.

Funnily enough I haven’t seen her use Bobbi Brown shimmer brick before🤔 she’s only using it now so she gets commission🤬
Yep never ever mentioned. Apparently frequently worn in 1997 tho.. when she last worked (as cabin crew) 😂

• Haha
Look at the ‘Luxe’ light fitting on the wall 🙄
I am so looking forward to today’s lesson on learning how to hang my 5 baubles on my Luxe freebie tree. I find Instagram fantabulous for teaching me all these amazing Luxe tricks and hacks 🤪🤪 #luxemyarse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.