Lorna Luxe #18 Above the Law-na.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw one girls story she was demonstrating a product, she stayed at her grandparents for the night so was filming in their bathroom. She didn’t feel embarrassed because the focus point is her and the product not the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No doubt the video / reel will start with a close up on a light/bauble, then pan out and into focus on the minimalist tree with a nearby mince pie/bottle of sparkly plonk accompanied by some trite Christmas soundtrack 😩 🤢
I don’t think I have the strength

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Old Bonnie Bint guess what her hair is falling out around the front, shocker same as LL. She’s off to miracle worker Philip Kingsley who can grow hair long within a couple of months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know she supposedly moved a table but the wooden box is so empty. There’s no way she can say this place feels homely 😬 yikes! Sparse furniture all over the place.
looks Fukkin freezin too 🥶 wonder if there’s a fireplace in the museum bit or if it’s just in the wooden room ? No pics lately of the newly decorated ‘dressing room’. Thought that was getting a sofa too !! Bet it’s still got their unpacked cases from Paris and boxes of gifted stuff she can’t be bothered to look at now she’s got her ‘Giveaway’ banging up her follower minions 🙄

Reactions: 6
Little treat for those that don’t want to endure the full stories, special edition version, keep sound on 😊

LL make up
Needs some thick coverage for the Guiness world record breaking spot that has lasted longer than lockdown. 🤣

No doubt the video / reel will start with a close up on a light/bauble, then pan out and into focus on the minimalist tree with a nearby mince pie/bottle of sparkly plonk accompanied by some trite Christmas soundtrack 😩 🤢

That's commitment to the cause. Special Christmas recognition to you @Hereforthepictures 👏
Minnie bleeping riperton. Worst case Mariah.

What a plonker
Literally she’s never mentioned them before

Twitter unfollowing saga update:

She’s nearly 1000 followers down since 24th November. That’s nearly 1000 people who’s profile she’s inspected and then removed from her following list. This witch has soooo much time on her hands.
And NONE of them are us ! 🤣 EYA Lorns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Needs some thick coverage for the Guiness world record breaking spot that has lasted longer than lockdown. 🤣

Minnie bleeping riperton. Worst case Mariah.

Literally she’s never mentioned them before

And NONE of them are us ! 🤣 EYA Lorns!
Ive adapted this melodic chant 😂😂😂

We’re here we’re there
We’re every Fukkin where
Tattler TITS
Tattler TITS
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just came on to say about Bonnie Bint now promoting Philip Kingsley. I’m not sure I have the strength to hear anymore about the miracle elasticiser

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe you people actually follow Bonnie it hurts my ears thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Twitter unfollowing saga update:

She’s nearly 1000 followers down since 24th November. That’s nearly 1000 people who’s profile she’s inspected and then removed from her following list. This witch has soooo much time on her hands.
Thanks for the Twitter stats update @PT32 No wonder the silly bugger's tired if she's been scrutinising all those accounts. The perversity of it is that they won't belong to any of us. I mean, what kind of an imbecile spends their time on such a futile exercise?! Forget it - I know the answer. One could almost (I did say ALMOST) pity her.🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is
I just came on to say about Bonnie Bint now promoting Philip Kingsley. I’m not sure I have the strength to hear anymore about the miracle elasticiser
Isn’t she a TRAVEL BLOGGER ?
Pisses me right off .. I was 1st introduced to PK with a freebie when I bought something at M&S .. I loved it bought another one . Loved that .. bought another one .. it was crap !!!
now so many blaggers are floggin it Id run a mile ..
There’s loads of em out there at the moment .. 😳 not only PK but PROMOTING same Ol shite brands they’ve not tried out but purely to fill their wallets !

Reactions: 4
I remember my mum using PK when I was a kid, still remember the smell of it, she used to hide it from us so we wouldn’t use it 😂 but it’s not a brand I’ve ever turned to since I’ve been buying my own hair products and upgraded from herbal essences. It seems it’s suddenly become popular again amongst the influencer crowd.

Reactions: 3
HEYA TITS!

Gather round, I have news.

I am in receipt of 2 ITS Xmas jumpers. One from Lorna’s collection, one from another nobody.

( I didn’t order, fear not - ask no questions get no lies!)
Anyhow, The INTHESTYLE label is placed over another label that’s actually been Cut out??
Biggest pile of tat I have ever seen, wouldn’t be worth a quid. Label states “ made in England”. Hmm.. I suspect it was relabelled in England and the abhorrent print on the front was placed on it somewhere along the lines.

Where’s our American friend who joined recently ?? This is what you missed out on.
Shocking.
People need to see what they’re buying to fund her Bond Street addictions.

( and the reason I’ve posted 2 from different collections is because I wanted to prove that Lorna’s cut out label wasn’t a “ one off”)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
HEYA TITS!

I am in receipt of 2 ITS Xmas jumpers. One from Lorna’s collection, one from another nobody.

Anyhow, The INTHESTYLE label is placed over another label that’s actually been Cut out??
Biggest pile of tat I have ever seen, wouldn’t be worth a quid. Label states “ made in England”. Hmm.. I suspect it was relabelled in England and the abhorrent print on the front was placed on it somewhere along the lines.

Where’s our American friend who joined recently ?? This is what you missed out on.
Shocking.

( and the reason I’ve posted 2 from different collections is because I wanted to prove that Lorna’s cut out label wasn’t a “ one off”)
Woah. I had contemplated ordering but so pleased I haven’t bothered lining the pockets!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
HEYA TITS!

Shocking.

Oh. My. God. (Too short)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.