Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeek I'm just catching up - had a zoom party last night and fell off the wagon so got a great big bleeping headache today! 😂

Good to see cuntchops is still living by her namesake.
Oh and another demo of how to tie a cardigan together tomorrow.
Yippeee. I'm off to inject more vodka in my eye in preparation.

ETA have also added gobbet and slattern to my vocabulary.
Beautiful words even if one was a typo!
" cuntchops!!!!" I'm dead..lol 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that a really light brown or has she gone grey?
I think its what I would describe as "dirty dishwater brown" you know the colour the water turns after you washed up a load of greasy pots and pans?

Could also be mistaken for grey.

Obviously Yawna won't be familiar with this colour having never been near a kitchen sink in her life.

All that said, the little girl pic she posted a while back her hair looked a lovely auburn colour. She was way more luxe in the actual 80's.

" cuntchops!!!!" I'm dead..lol 😆 🤣 😂
It's a vurrrrry affectionate term 😂

The Caption: Play on words? Deliberately trying to provoke?

View attachment 319865
Or just a lying bleep?

I know we know but I'm hungover and she's so hilariously deluded. It's crazy when you look back at photos others have taken how filtered she is today. She's like Benjamin Button! 😂

Look at this picture from Sep 2016 and see how her face is textured, like I don't know - a normal persons... also, I think this is closer to her real hair colour. She looks nice here. Like someone I wouldn't laugh at if a glass of rose was poured over their head.

710B7D25-D82A-4302-A700-6344AFF2B602.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Caption: Play on words? Deliberately trying to provoke?

View attachment 319865
Definitely because that was yesterday going by Danielle’s story.

About mytheresa if you have an account they have a ‘private sale’ 20-30% off a lot stuff at the minute but depends what you’re after. They occasionally do 20% off site-wide but don’t recall when.

Reactions: 2
Love how she’s making out like all this content is today when we all fuckin know it was yesterday cos that girl has absolutely ruined her lies. Haaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel the fact that she’s parading her non essential travel quite freely now, indicates to me that she believes she’s okay to do it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Love how she’s making out like all this content is today when we all fuckin know it was yesterday cos that girl has absolutely ruined her lies. Haaaaa.
Which makes it all the weirder that she’s said “I’m getting lots of people asking me what my lipstick is”

How were they doing that? Telepathy?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still no show of the hotel though. I wonder if they asked her to not put it on socials?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I'll be sure to post anything else incriminating I stumble across. I also live v close to Horsham 😆 can't believe she actually lives there, know it's been said before but I always thought she lived in Brighton and it's bloody miles away. She's so full of tit.

I hope the hotel is held to account for letting her stay there for no reason.

Reactions: 12
Do you think she can get away with it under a "work" pretext?
I wondered that too. Though, how would the police view it as necessary travel to stay in London to take photos of herself when, realistically, they could be taken at home/in her own garden 🙄

Reactions: 8
I wondered that too. Though, how would the police view it as necessary travel to stay in London to take photos of herself when, realistically, they could be taken at home/in her own garden 🙄
Exactly, she can work from home

Surely I’m not the only one bothered by the bright pink lipstick with red nails???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Gals, your profile photos always make me laugh, though I put together little collage with L many faces.
ps one of my saying: better having 2 chins than 2 faces!!! LL clearly doesnt take it to heart.. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Scrolling past the many faces of Luxe gives me life. Agents of TIT you never fail to amuse 🌞

My personal fave is mr jp James Bond luxe popping up for air, I can’t remember who has it, but it makes me lol every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly. The last epic fashion-forward collection was photographed in her house. Totally unnecessary for her to be anywhere else. The uber established brands aren’t gallivanting their models around the streets.. pretty sure it ain’t necessary for flammable tit imported from China! Lorna’s self importance is like nothing I’ve ever witnessed, apart from in fully fledged psychopathic narcissists

She’s shared that Danielle sandhu pic. Christ she just doesn’t care does she
Thus is standard Lorna - delete the objectors, carry on and stick 2 fingers up to anything that gets in her way, including a pandemic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.